D4 v2 muggle bug on Youtube

KawiBoy1428 explains us that this flashlight can be hazardous.

There are “correct tests” and there are “bad tests” (the “bad” test is the one which “looks not nice”…)

KawiBoy1428, how many flashlights have been reviewed according to your smart “security norms” ?

In house I have fire extinguisher, fireproof blanket up to 800º, fire alarm, gloves for high temperatures.
All this in Europe, in a house of a single floor. Unfortunately I don’t live in Texas with 1000 acres where to build a little fire station

But I think if something bad had happened (besides burning my finger), I would have been better prepared and trained than most people.

I don’t know if this that means I’m clever or stupid, KawiBoy1428

Hi everyone, this is your admin/moderator here, just popping in for a second… :innocent:

Talking about popping, how high was the temperature in that flashlight ?

The press-fit metal ring from the switch just popped-out like that? What do you think? Is it an extreme temperature or a poor press-fit assemblage that caused such a reaction?

Imo,
I think it was mainly the high temperature, & a bit of the other, it might be an advantage that it pops off as that would probly let out the pressure & stop it being a pipe bomb if a crappy unsafe battery was used.
Look at it like this , one design fault cancels out the other , good thinking Hank :+1:

That thing could have went off with the massive energy of a great military power like Argentina…

Nice one Selena :+1:
Your jokes are improving.

:sunglasses: I’m not sure who’s dummer, you or me; I think your Jeff208 :beer:

It’s probly you , but thanks for your comments

No 1 rule , don’t be rude!

It’s OK, as we don’t have the green ‘rude bar’ any longer!

Chris

But we still have the no 1 rule DONT BE RUDE ,I’m not that bothered , because I’m easy like a Sunday morning , I just don’t want to get into another slanging match :wink:

But as we’ve well learned, ‘rude’ is subjective.

Only ‘sb’ can determine that.

Chris

That’s right.

Nev.

I’ll take ‘Is it Gauss143,’ for $500’…Alex?

Chris

I thought it was Selena, who knows? Who cares? :wink:
Nev.

Her? She’s pretty hot. I don’t think she’s into flashlights, however.

Chris

Lol,

Your right she’s hot ,that’s not her.

I’m thinking she’s not into much of anything at the moment… :nerd_face:

As for what constitutes “rudeness”, yes, it’s subjective. But it’s pretty easy to tell when somebody is getting hot around the collar, which is why Rule #4 says: