DB Custom's 10,000 Post Giveaway WINNER! Post 171 spamman!

You seriously talk way too much Dale. Shut up! :bigsmile:

Thank you for all your knowledge!

Keep up the chatter.

It’s 2am here and I’m wondering what’s keeping me awake. Now I know.

Well, maybe you talk too much, but you’re among those who make this forum so interesting.
Please count me in.

If BLF posts are like flashlight years (similar to dog years), you’re a real old geezer. Dale, you talk too much!

Since there are people like me who talk too less, there have to be some like you… but you talk really too much :wink:

Mod your lights,not your language

Sometimes if not most of the time your talking includes teaching and some cool pics. So please don’t stop. We need those beam shots and those sweet lathe projects to keep coming through to our corners of the world. Thanks DB!

You talk too much, and I think I visit and read this forum too much which leads to buying too many flashlights! I’d love a shot at a heavy hitter flashlight like one of those 3. Keep posting m8, your mods are always enjoyable to see.

You talk too much. Because most of it makes sense I say: keep on talking! At this pace you get well over 40,000 posts by the time you are my age :wink:

You talk too much but I certainly enjoy what you say :slight_smile:

….between talking too much and talking a load of - well, you know what usually comes next……

Me being a BLF bairn you’ll have probably forgotten more about bright things than I can learn, but learning I am (slowly).

The one thing I have learned on this forum, over others, is that the folk here are NICER than on the other forums, willing to help, happy to patiently explain, quick with their wit but slow to quarrel.

It may sound a little trite, but this is the real strength of BLF and is why I spend so much time pottering around reading the threads.

Anyway, you keep on chattering Dale.

Now can I have my free flashlight please?

Puuuurrrleaaaaseeee :bigsmile:

SP

Dale, du taler for meget! Tillykke med de 10.000 :slight_smile:

Dale, you do NOT talk too much, & I Very Much enjoy learning from what you say. :wink: :bigsmile:
Please keep talking Too Much. :crown: :beer:

Shut Up!

Hey Dale, you talk too much, and thanks for bein you. :crown:

You talk TOO much! Are you the no. 1 on this forum? Congrats!

Hey, Dale, did anyone ever tell you you talk too much?

Oh! I guess a bunch of folks have. Must be true!

Thanks for the great giveaway.

Quiet time please… 10K?!? Wow. Congrats Dale!

Holy nice giveaway. Sounds like you give too much. Thanks. Those are some dream lights there.