Deal Alert Keygos IMR 26650 cells $16 a pair delivered

Keygos IMR 26650 cells $16 a pair delivered

I have two pairs of these and they seem to be decent cells. One pair came from this seller, another from another Keygos reseller. All are good. I’m getting a few more at this price. Good luck :slight_smile:

Any idea on actual capacity, whether they really are IMR and the characteristics of the PCM?

Thats a great find!!

No, sorry mate. I only have a DMM, no way of testing capacity and discharge currents. I guess I could do a run flat test and time it, but how accurate is that? Current draw changes with time, heat and voltage drop I think?

I do know the ones I have have far great capacity then my cheap blue TrustFires. I seem to be charging those every few days, but the 26650’s are still running at almost 4 volts on the factory charge after a couple of months. Admittedly they have not had heavy use, but I have played around with the lights that use them quite a bit.

~15USD/pair shipped:
www.ebay.com/itm/400270233243

good find LuxorN :wink: , thank you!

They should be protected (is written in the description), but I do not notice it on the picture. Can anybody check this please.

Yes, they are protected.

Have these been confirmed as good cells? Any capacity verifications? This is a good deal if so!

EDIT - I see POK tested one at 1A draw at 2951mAh - not particularly great I guess.

Thanks,
-Garry

If those really are IMR cells, 3000mAh is OK. But I wonder at what current the PCB cuts them off.

Yeah I wondered about being IMR. Isn't the issue that IMR wouldn't require a PCB? The advantage with IMR is higher current draw? Right?

-Garry

I’m with you, Garry - there are a few things that don’t “add up.”