Deal Alert: New Arrivals from EDC-Light.com (DQG Titannium Lighter)

Link to the driver?

Not sure if this is the one?

Ric,
does the special extension piece have a bulkhead/cap inside it so that the lighter can be filled with fluid and used at the same time that its coupled to a working flashlight with battery ? that would be pretty cool, kind of like a swiss army flashlight.

[quote=Jubeldum]
Still waiting for beam shots of the EDC-light Triple CREE XHP70 / XHP 50 12000-Lumen 3x26650 LED Flashlight and info on the 32mm XHP it’s not worth the waste of time and money :new edc triple xhp70 not firing up

Is there also a lighter in stainless steel planed?

Hello Ric,

Please check and respond to my messages. My order has not arrived yet. I believe it’s lost in post because the Tracking Number is not found on Royal Mail’s system. Please help to report this to get a refund from Swedish Post, etc.

Thanks.

Any coupons or discounts on this item?

Ha. Good luck on his replying to your messages! I ordered a light from him on 6/6. Sent him many, many , e-mails. Never heard back from him. Never saw any tracking info until yesterday. I’m guessing I’ll have my light by Sat as it finally reached the USA.

Have u tried this: ALL-IN-ONE PACKAGE TRACKING | 17TRACK

best wishes.

I made an order on July 4, 2015 and had a tracking number.
It finally showed up on Canada Post a couple of weeks later.
By August 19th, 2015 Canada Post had no info what so ever; and ALL-IN-ONE PACKAGE TRACKING | 17TRACK shows it as not found.

Shipment was lost and never received by Canada Post.

Sent an email to Ric… No response.
File a case with PayPal in resolution center… No response.
Escalate to a claim…

The only email he EVER answered was my first initial email asking how to enter in mail address in profile to create an order (Not friendly to Canadian addresses.)

100$ order. Ric was paid, yet I have nothing. He seems to have a pretty shoddy business attitude.

My opinion = STAY AWAY