Deal alerts and coupon codes for HKequipment

Is it just me or are the links down?
Anyway I’ve been looking for an AA light for a while and an Archer or a neutron might be what I’m looking for……

I did and got a reply after 2hours or so. The neutron is out of production :cry:

Subscribed

Thread is dead and 2 1/2 years old.

Subscribed

What for? Thread is dead for a long time :slight_smile:
Better subscribe M4D M4X deals - Astrolux WP1 and WP2 LEP Much more offers and updated daily.
MIke

I bought from HKequipment several times and it’s always been smooth and customer service was responsive. Maybe the company was affected by the rioting in HK haha

You might have been banned for spamming this nice forum.

Keep it up and it'll happen again.

@H_FABRICATIONS
I understand it must be frustrating to loose the stuff that you sent.

It’s one thing to inform people that you’ve had a bad experience with the HKE and to ask if anyone has contacts there that might be able to help you out.

It’s a little different to resurrect 7 different old threads to say “Do NOT buy from here!” This fills up the recent posts and is simply annoying, especially when the posts come from a member that only has 6 posts and they all say the same thing. ^

I assume you’ve tried contacting HKE? Hopefully you tried 8-9 months ago?

I’ve bought a few Thrunite torches from hkequipment cause they are one of the few that ship them internationally. Have always had a great experience with them. Joyce from hkequipment is the one I used to deal with. Very prompt and accommodating.

Bought all my brass and SS UltraTac K18’s from them. No problems.

stellar seller!

I got a Acebeam L16 it failed 3 days after I got it, told HKequipment gave me a UK adress to send it to, got a new one 3 weeks later, great comunication etc etc.

Don't act all innocent.

You know what you did and you know that it's not allowed here.

You're coming off as a belligerent troublemaker.

I’ve purchased from HKequipment in the past and am happy with the transactions and very happy with their service.

One of my purchases was an Acebeam H10 headlamp (the one with a MT-G2 emitter). Through the years I somehow managed to lose the tailcap, aurghhh… I contacted HKequipment support (via email) to see if they could help. Although it’s not an item Acebeam sells separately, HKequipment reached out to Acebeam and arranged for me to get a replacement tailcap at nominal cost. All this happened with little fuss or stress. Thanks again HKE!

PM sent.

i think we know how to mark as SPAM

Just an FYI- this thread is dead, I don’t keep a list of hke codes anymore.

You want everything to be: good, fast, and cheap.
Mostly you get: any combination of two out of three.

When dealing with HKE I noticed:

- only top brands

- faster shipping than FT, BG, GB, and a lot of others

• very reasonable pricing.

Second that