Deals for tools.

I need at least half this stuff

I bought that very chain saw for the wife for xmas last year. For some reason she still chooses to use the axe. Cant please em all the time.

ROFL! Where in the world did you find that? :bigsmile:

I must admit, that paintbrush is pretty sweet! 8) After I purchase the brush, I just need a Tactical Assault paint stir & Combat Paint Roller. Oh and the Digital Camo Painters Drop Cloth.

I’ve seen that moron lamp before, I wonder where…

18V cordless hammer!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: This thing is a work of art.

I love it!

Me too! Especially that 8-function electronic multi-tool! Did anyone else notice that most of the “Regular” prices are less than the coupon price?

JohnnyMac posted this awhile ago. Still get a kick out of it!

EDIT - looks like it was pounder at post #208. JM just immortalized it with his avatar!

-Garry

I always loved reading this hilarious product description over at DX posted by Ledsmoke.

-Garry

Ejected Filament: This is real entertaining !

I dont see whats so funny about all this. Ive been wearing JM’s moron lamp at the local bars to impress the laddies, and it works wonders! It assures that my headlamp is always bigger than anyone elses, and we all know what that means. :bigsmile:

Drinks are on you?

Sure… why not?

I'm sure that you could impress the laddies anywhere, even with out your large head lamp.

iirc its from mad magazine.
and its not all that far from the truth!

Perhaps it has to do with how inebriated they are… and if they enjoy frog hunting after 2:00am. :cowboy_hat_face:

Cheers! :beer: