deleted

take an acs stealth GT rim and a 7g2cs? :stuck_out_tongue:
i may be willing to throw in my mag mod into that trade also :crown:

And then…… :stuck_out_tongue:

Seriously, if its NW, and you want to let it go, I will take the 7g2cs off your hands.
:beer:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/161008180260?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&\_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649 :crown:
and i accept offers too :wink:
i dont think crelant does NW or W or anything, i think they just use one bin per run… could be wrong…?
its the xml u3 ha-III version. its cooler than my ea4w, my xml2 u2 mag, and my blf a8. but warmer than my unknown bin c108 unknown bin xml

im still on the fence on this one. i really like the light, but i always grab the lights around it now, and not the 7g2cs. mostly use my mag mod, blf a8 or ea4 now…
ill let you know if i decide to let it go…

Pretty sure md-lightsource was selling NW (allegedly) Crelants at one time… no idea of the bin.

I’ll keep an eye out :slight_smile:

Yep. I believe u are correct. Dont see a lot of them though.

Nice looking rim Pulsar. Brings back some memories.

I still got two diamondback frames in my basement. I think one is a joker and the other a venom. I had a blue viper that was my favorate. Had an oval frame, bike rode great and was balanced good… Let a “friend” use it for a weekend and suposedly got stolen.

My brother was the 1st in town to have a Kuwahara bmx in bare silver when we were little. It was oggled at so badly infront of the neighbourhood 7-11 yet he didn’t bother to chain it up. But it didn’t last long. See he was kinda overweight for his age that time and one fine day managed to crack the frame at the joint meeting the head tube while ramping! Lucky thing only his ego got hurt.

that sucks. i have never broke a frame. handle bars, pedals, seats, seat posts, rims…. yes, but no frames
http://www.bikepedia.com/Images/QBimages.aspx?itemid=46487&if=2000%20Diamondback%20Viper%20XL.jpg
this was my stolen venom

this diamondback venom was stolen out of my dads garage. sucked, but i liked the viper a lot more. the two frames i have now are older models

Those pics made me look around for mine. Here it is. 1988 Diamond Back Strike Zone - BMXmuseum.com Forums

sweet…. i miss those two bikes. i lived on my bikes from like 5 to 16
if i could find a blue 01 DB Viper NOS, id probably be willing to pay twice retail for it…

Thats the truth. Once I found the pic of mine, it took me back to summer time. Those were some carefree and fun times!

i even biked in the winter. spent hours packing down and watering down a snowbank into a jump. pour water on it, pack it, let it freeze… repeat.
next day i started at the top of about a half mile hill that was pretty steep and peddled my ass off. hit the ramp, and my front tire just went right into the snowbank and my bike stopped. i didnt. bashed both knees off my handlebars and i went about another 20’ into the deep snow. had like 4 friends watching, laughing their asses off…

great times

Nice. I tried winter biking a few times. Didnt work out so good. Took a few hard spills. Figured it was time to get the sleds or snow board out.