desperately looking runtimes of Astrolux MF01S

Hello, sorry for my bad english i’m french :slight_smile: and my “novice” language in the flashlights
This flashlight Astrolux MF01S interests me because 15000 lumens claimed and the flood is wider than my sofirn Q8 apparently.
But it’s been hours and hours that i research the runtimes of this flashlight on google and there is absolutely nothing :frowning:
the runtimes exactly as in this table for example :

if anyone knows where i can find them?I will thank him very much

This flashlight uses a very customizable user interface and so doesn’t really have set modes. You can set it to have smooth ramping or more traditional stepped brightness modes, but in either case it’s not easy to predict the runtime. Also, it uses a FET driver so the brightness is not constant in time.

That is a disadvantage of most hotrod style lights with this user interface. If you need to know the runtime they are not the right lights.

Hello :slight_smile: thank you for these explanations
i’m not lucky … i hesitate to take it knowing that i might be disappointed with the runtimes … or not
and i have not found others with as much lumens - candelas at this low price…

I, too, am looking for the runtime chart of the MF01s. The only one I’ve seen so far is from this youtube review: Astrolux MF01 vs MF01S. Is newer always better? Part 1 - overview - YouTube
Maybe it’s just this person’s copy of the light, but it seems like the MF01s can’t sustain 2000 lumen even if used on High mode instead of Turbo. It dips to 1000 lumen like half the time and it drains the battery in 2 hours instead of 3 hours like the old MF01.
If anyone has experience with this light running steady at high mode, I would love to hear it.

1 Thank

a quick google found this review

it includes runtime charts…

Different light…

> Different light…

oops thanks…
I encourage you to also reply to the OP, if you have something helpful to offer him

more google results
MF01S vs MF01 mini

Here you go: