Did you order the custom BLF AA-Y4E?

Huh? You lost me here my man...the direction you're attempting to take this convo, you'll have to head that way all by your lonesome(this dog don't hunt). Good luck finding your super fantastic optimal mode arrangemnet in a budget light.

Now where's that ignore button...

Would it really kill you to read the whole post? Sigh.

There are two type of people in the world. Those who are awesome enough to appreciate the comment,

Hello everyone,

this is my first post, and I'd like to congratulate all of you on the huge BLF AA-Y4E success. I ordered a silver one from Lightake and I'm really looking forward to it.

Several wish lists come to mind

• Another model with mode memory and several battery tubes (LEGO light);
  • Programmable;
  • Reading the posts directly above I already have a suggestion for you - red lens for night use. I cover my lights with a coke bottle cap when I want to preserve my night vision but there is always some spill.

Unfortunately, I need some help. My order is nine days old and has not been shipped. I'm starting to get worried. Should I cancel the Lightake order and try Manafont? It's cheaper at Manafont...

Congratulations again to all,

Roberto.

Hello Roberto, welcome to BLF! Thanks for joining, enjoy your time here.

Hmmm, 9 days is a bit much. I imagine you contacted LT customer service? It could be that they also are out of stock of the silver one. Manafont no longer has the silver one in stock, and they say it will be indefinitely unavailable in silver.

Hope you enjoy your time here.

Aloha and welcome to BLF Roberto!

So the silver BLF AA-Y4E is an instant collectors item now that it is 'indefinitely unavailable'. Glad I ordered one of each. Wink

Thanks for all the answers.

I always liked silver ones better, but I must admit - I only ordered the silver because, at that moment, it was available and the black wasn't. I contacted their support ( service@lightake.com) and so far no answer has come. I PM'd znmzdx 2 seconds ago... Is there another way to contact them?

fishinfool, have yours arrived? Can you compare it's moonlight and low with an Akoray 106 on low?

Since I paid with paypal, I'm thinking about ordering a black one from Manafont. If lightake doesn't ship the silver one I'll open a Paypal dispute. If they ship the silver one, it's not my fault...

It's night out, and it's sooo dark...

He is on Skype now... I sent him a message.

I'm still waiting for mine to arrive. It's only been about a week so it's still early. I'm assuming it will take 3 to 4 weeks before I get both of mine. Frown

Manafont was true to their word…I got an email this morning saying the light is on the way…well within the 1 week they suggested. Good stuff

I woke up and when I checked my email the shipping confirmation was there...

And before I could order the black one...

Looking forward to it, lets see how long it takes on the mail....

Shipping confirmation last night .... Do we have a race ? in the making ...

Melbourne Cup Today ....

So a little while ago some lights left Manafont ... And there at the starters gate ...... And there off ....

Cool, looks like mine will soon be leaving China:

The item will leave Hong Kong for its destination on 3-Nov-2010

Did you get a separate email telling you that? My last email from them was on Oct. 26 when they told me that my order has been 'dispatched'.

Same here just dispatched. i didn't opt for registered shipping so no tracking number for me.

Ah, sorry I wasn't clear. Manafont dispatched it within hours of my order. This last update is according to the tracking site of HKP.

I guess we'll all just have to play the waiting game. Frown

Unfortunately, due to my local mail service, I think I'll have to master the waiting game....

Not just your mail service, at the moment it is everyone's. Hong Kong Post seems to be short of cargo aircraft just now. It seems to be taking 3 weeks to the UK just now - which is around a week/10 days more than usual for the actual shipping.

Still waiting for mine.