DinoDirect- Olight™ SR51 got a special discounted price now

Do you want Olight™ SR51 light? DinoDirect offers the best price Now. Please do not miss it!!

Olight™ SR51 Intimidator 1000 Lumens Cree XM-L2 LED Flashlight (6*CR123A or 2*18650)

Price:US$59.99

More information : http://www.dinodirect.com/olight-sr51-intimidator-cree-xm-l-u2-led-flashlight-900-lumens-p42160558.html/~p.12bc/

61.58$ at gearbest, really aint worth risking with dinodirect.

$56.65 if you use GBCamp coupon. Probably one of a few items where their coupons actually bring the price down and not up :D. It also pops up for $50 from time to time

At least this time the don’t try to make it a group buy

DinoDirect is worth trusting. We had giveaway contest in this forum DinoDirect: 10 WINNERS ANNOUNCED-National Day Giveaway-Check if you are the lucky ONE!! and also we got the winners reviews.

koyotee, are you gearbest’s cooperator?

Where to use the GBCamp coupon, then the price is $56.65 ??

At gear best, in your cart, after you log in.
Want to buy for for youself? :wink:

It’s just happens that GB has similar or even lower prices to what you offer. Make a deal for batteries and it will probably be FT or BG in their place.

Our Olight™ SR51 light is real product and quality promise with free shipping. Hope you like it.

Based on your information on the link provided OSell.com - China Manufacturers, Wholesalers, Suppliers Directory, B2B Marketplace , your version has the older XM-L, whereas elswhere you get XM-L2.

I have not bought a single thing from Dinodirect because what I heard about them is nothing but bad. :expressionless:

And this thread should be under commercial seller’s section.

The DinoDirect page says:

Does this pic look like an XM-L2, or an XM-L?

this really is no deal… i got mine on ebay (XML2) in the us for $44 shipped… they regularly pop up for $40-50 with free shipping

not trying to trash the sellers thread, just want the buyer to beware that there are better prices

+1 and thanks

Here is another picture from the link in the OP:

Link says xm-l-u2

If you use GBSR51 the price drops more… “Only Two days for the Very Limited Stock!!”

$49.99 at GB today only

PUT THIS IN THE COMMERCIAL SELLERS SPOT PRONTO!!!

you work for a commercial seller, you should know by now you have to follow BLFs rules.

Geesh… /rant over

It is XM-L2 LED absolutely!!