DinoDirect:supfire X5"Group Buy" *$18.99*Now you can order more than one

Dear FlashPilot and marcl
Sorry for my late reply.I’ve confirmed with Supfire,there’s no coated lens.I made a mistake in translation.The lens of X5 is edging glass not coated glass.The edging glass is waterproof:

Well at least we have waterproof glass. So what’s next Summer?

Marc.

I thought my package had finally arrived yesturday :),alas I was mistaken,it was a shoe stretcher for my mother :(

I hate waiting like this,its a nightmare, I’d rather pay the extra and buy in the uk next time…!!

I understand, but purchases from China are “funny” for this

I order when I find a bargain, and then “forget it”

then, after 4 or 6 or 8 or sometimes 12 weeks when you finally get the package, I have no idea what I ordered and it is like unwrapping Christmas presents :santa:

:bigsmile:

received mine yesterday! :slight_smile:

measured: 2.61A — 1.48A — 0.33A

Trustfire 18650 “Flames” at 4.189V

How was the packaging? Any pic’s of the light?

Thanx :slight_smile:

the package is nothing special, the usual white box that does not protect anything.

here are the pictures :slight_smile:

Please reply. Thanks

Im really enjoying my modded X5 now. :bigsmile: Thanks again for the parts list.

No Prob! I'm using those brass rings a lot now, just about out, got more of all the sizes on order from FT. They actually work out real well on a HD 2010 pill too, just a little sanding down the threads in the pill, and press fit the ring in. Cranked out 4 HD 2010's in the last week.

Ive already used 4 out of the 5 adapter ring package.:bigsmile: Thanks for reminding me to reorder. I guess I should get several of each size as well… just in case. They really do make modding aluminum & different sized pills so much easier, and with a guaranteed solid grounding path. Im not so sure if Id have discovered them if you handnt posted. :party: