Dinodirect's UF-2100 XM-L is good!

I ordered one too. 5 mode. Don't like one - don't use it, right?

I'm curious about this light but the review on the single mode said that it's not very bright. Are the 3 and 5 modes brighter on high mode than the single mode?

If the light is brighter than an R5 A3, then it's pretty bright, no? Perhaps the single mode is driven lower to accomodate for the only one mode? Too much heat perhaps. But so far, only 1 person has reported a low driven multimode.

Btw 2100, the link to the 1mode is not working for me for some reason.

My 1 mode 2100 from dd was stupidly dim… now with 8amc 3 mode driver it’s nice…except the pink hue

Yeah, that's my worry with the 3 and 5 mode ones.

As for the ITP A3 that fishmaniac mentioned, that looks like it would be a nice bright light for a keychain light but I'd expect a lot more from an XML 18650 light. I will probably buy one of the A3s to add to my growing keychain light collection but I'd use something like the UF2100 as more of a home and outdoor, camping, etc... light. I want something pretty bright and relatively floody for that.

Actually, I was referring to the light mentioned in the 1-mode UF-2100 review. The TrustFire R5 A3. (at least the version before the current one that is...) I don't have the TF A3, but I heard that the UniqueFire G10 1-mode is just as bright with 14500's and this I have (and is my EDC). As long as the 2100 is a good amount brighter (double?), I will be more than satisfied for the light's purpose.

But honestly, not only do I hope the 5-mode UF-2100 is brighter (way brighter) than my G10, I hope it's ceiling-bounce brighter than my TrustFire X9 which is pretty darn bright even at only 1.5A. It is easily 3x brighter than my G10. I'm gonna have to dig out my lightmeter already and check.

Anyway, I will definitely do a mini review here when I get it.

Ah,ok sorry. I thought you were talking about the ITP R5 A3 I had posted about on another thread.

Just ordered the 5 mode one. Does anyone else here have the 5 mode one yet?

I have the 5 mode. Seems very bright and heats up rapidly.

I have the five mode, as well. Is there anything in particular you'd like to know? :)

Cool. Just want to make sure it's a decent light and bright enough for what it is. I know it's only 18 bucks but man, 18 bucks here, 10 bucks there, 8.99 for something else, 11.99 for a charger, 20 bucks for another light, 12 bucks there, etc..etc.... and before you know it, it adds up to a lot!!!!

Picked-up one also from DD. Now the wait...

Got the single mode, as it will be attached to a small carbine, and it will sink heat away.

I want instant on/off, no BS modes, for night use, up to around 25 yards.

Should be good for that purpose, I hope.

This was my first purchase after joining the forum and it blows away what I thought was a "bright" Sipik 68 running on NiMh. You won't be disappointed. Great flood. If it helps I ordered August 25th and received it September 13th.

Here is another group buy in our store, hope some of you will be interessted in it. thanks

I ordered mine on the 13th and got a shipping notification today. 8 days just to ship it out? So far not impressed.... But from what I've been reading, it's pretty much normal for most sellers in China or HK. I'm not used to waiting a month for mail order items. Guess I'll have to get used to it.

It happen to me on all my order but it just their email system notify you very late. It might be shipped out a few days ago. The best way to check the status update is to sign in your dino account. Then go to My order _order history_ high light the order then click view order. You should be able to tell exactly the time/date it was shipped out

By the way it only took 2 weeks from the day order to the day received (china to texas, us) . Better than i expected.

Any photos to check if the beam is ringy?

I think https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/1639 should apply to this one too.

EDIT: Or maybe not.

http://forum.fonarevka.ru/showthread.php?t=5637&language=en

Someone says reflector is same as FandyFire A10B

Thanks!

Anyone still interested in this UF-2100 three modes flashlight?

You can get it at a big discount here:

http://www.dinodirect.com/led-flashlight-1000lm-3mode-cree-t6-super-bright/~p.142

Use coupon code: FOR2100 to get 20% off to get it at $14.95.