Dinodirect's UF-2100 XM-L is good!

I have the 5 mode. Seems very bright and heats up rapidly.

I have the five mode, as well. Is there anything in particular you'd like to know? :)

Cool. Just want to make sure it's a decent light and bright enough for what it is. I know it's only 18 bucks but man, 18 bucks here, 10 bucks there, 8.99 for something else, 11.99 for a charger, 20 bucks for another light, 12 bucks there, etc..etc.... and before you know it, it adds up to a lot!!!!

Picked-up one also from DD. Now the wait...

Got the single mode, as it will be attached to a small carbine, and it will sink heat away.

I want instant on/off, no BS modes, for night use, up to around 25 yards.

Should be good for that purpose, I hope.

This was my first purchase after joining the forum and it blows away what I thought was a "bright" Sipik 68 running on NiMh. You won't be disappointed. Great flood. If it helps I ordered August 25th and received it September 13th.

Here is another group buy in our store, hope some of you will be interessted in it. thanks

I ordered mine on the 13th and got a shipping notification today. 8 days just to ship it out? So far not impressed.... But from what I've been reading, it's pretty much normal for most sellers in China or HK. I'm not used to waiting a month for mail order items. Guess I'll have to get used to it.

It happen to me on all my order but it just their email system notify you very late. It might be shipped out a few days ago. The best way to check the status update is to sign in your dino account. Then go to My order _order history_ high light the order then click view order. You should be able to tell exactly the time/date it was shipped out

By the way it only took 2 weeks from the day order to the day received (china to texas, us) . Better than i expected.

Any photos to check if the beam is ringy?

I think https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/1639 should apply to this one too.

EDIT: Or maybe not.

http://forum.fonarevka.ru/showthread.php?t=5637&language=en

Someone says reflector is same as FandyFire A10B

Thanks!

Anyone still interested in this UF-2100 three modes flashlight?

You can get it at a big discount here:

http://www.dinodirect.com/led-flashlight-1000lm-3mode-cree-t6-super-bright/~p.142

Use coupon code: FOR2100 to get 20% off to get it at $14.95.

Lessee, have 12 18650 batteries to fill flashlights with.

1-mode UF2100 (DD Purchase)

3-mode UF2100 (DD Purchase)

FannyFire STL-V6

SR-3800 (DD)

SR-4000 (Low Drive)

C8-T6

C8-T6 SS

Need at least 1 more 18650 flashlight to add to the collection (or gift), to use-up all batteries...any cheap suggestions besides SR?

I have been buying multiple flashlights lately, to keep the better of 2 lights, and give the others as gifts.

Since getting some underachievers from China, hopefully that will improve my odds.

Hmm, my 5-mode UF-2100's driver gives me annoying pitching sound :(

But other than that I like it very much, gives nice bright floody beam :)

Hey, Metal, did you order the 5-mode or did you order a 3-mode and get a 5? I just ordered a 3-mode and am hoping I get a 3-mode.

I ordered 5-mode. Medium is "must" in this light, at least I think so. High feels like turbo mode, crazy bright and warms quickly. Medium gives good amount of light (maybe around 400-500 lumens) and stays reasonable warm.

I just wish mine were 3-mode... High, Medium and Low :D

EDIT: Did some re-measurements and my UF-2100 gets 3.5-3.8A high, 1.7-1.8A medium and 0.2-0.3A low. (full battery, ~4.19V)

I ordered the 3-mode. The 5-mode wasn't at the same price. I generally think Medium just gets in the way, but with a little light like this that isn't going to do well with the heat of High, Medium makes a lot of sense. So I ordered the 3-mode and will be fine with that, but I kind of hope for a 5-mode . . .

Yeah, I can see that. I guess I wouldn’t mind getting a 5-mode by accident. I like having a strobe but hate the SOS and cycling through all the modes. That’s why I didn’t mind the 3-mode.

Not so good beam shots. Distance around 2 meters. F/2,7, 1/20 sec., ISO100.

UniqueFire UF-2100 Low

UniqueFire UF-2100 Medium

UniqueFire UF-2100 High

UniqueFire G10 (AA)

UniqueFire G10 (14500)

Sipik clone (14500)

Mouse out UF-2100 Medium, mouse over G10 (14500)

Mouse out UF-2100 Low, mouse over G10 (AA)

Note! Beams don't appear that ringy to my eye.

Got mine just now. Ordered on the 13th, arrived on the 29th. Not bad for shipping from China. It's still daylight out so I can't really tell how bright it will be outside in the dark but inside it looks bright as hell. Impressive for such a small light. It gets hot very fast though. Within 30 seconds on high I could already feel it getting significantly warm. Also medium mode looks to be very close to high mode. The low mode is noticeably lower though. I like it.