Direct drive 17mm driver from Fasttech

It should be ok. I have ran a east92 direct drive,with a similar emitter. I wouldn’t recommend using a high quality battery though or one that can put out a lot of amps though. Mine pulls 2-2.5a with cheap red and silver ultrafires. I also used this driver on a green xre and it pulls 1.5-1.6a on a good battery. Hopefully this helps

If anyone wants to increase the current just bridge over the following resistor:

Amperage jumped up from 3.1A to 3.8A.

Hi,

Has anyone else tried that jumper that viffer suggested with this driver?

Hi viffer750, thanks for bringing me here. The resistor that you bridged over doesn’t look the same as the picture as shown in Fasttech page . Do you think it is some kind of inconsistency?

And how about bridging the other resistor as well, would the current increase even more?

Nothing inconsistency, this is the same driver with identical parts.
The other resistor doesnt increase the current, at least when I changed its value. There was some effect, but I don’t remember exactly what happened.

+1

i did this and the Amperage jumped to 3.92A

I want to add a new record for this driver modded i tried it with a Noctigon 3XPG using freshly charged CGR PANASONIC 2500ma battery i Got a 4.3 A

Will give these a try when they come in.

Sounds like the pencil lead trick across the capacitor might fix the next mode memory thing

Well, that discovery of mine was made more than a year ago, I was just a beginner then, pencil patch is much younger achievement. :bigsmile: