Dismantle ArmyTek Wizard Pro

To get the bezel out I like to pick 3 places around the perimeter that if the anodizing get’s marred it will look concentric and not be just helter skelter. Then tap a razor edge under the bezel at each place, lightly, patiently, until the razor blade edge is hitting the bezel inside. Move to a small screwdriver and repeat the process until there is enough of a slot showing to use a larger screwdriver, using this larger screwdriver blade, twist lightly to pry the bezel up… a little at a time in each of the 3 places and it will pop straight up. If you’re patient you will do little harm to the ano, what there is will be placed well and not look bad. :slight_smile:

Lol…well…if any body could… :person_facepalming:

Whaaaaat? Inquiring minds wanna know! :stuck_out_tongue:

What is the inner diameter of the silver ring holding the lens/reflector?

I’m curious as to the outcome of this?

I have a C2 Pro Max with only the LED half lit and the Armytek CS is a bit of a joke, they asked if the battery was fully charged….ummm

It’s academic now, but I believe Armytek lights have a 10 year warranty. I had to follow a few steps to get this done and it took 6 months, but they did replace two units for me.

Haven’t heard of too many…anybody… having good results with their CS. I just had a tail cap fall apart. Literally fall apart since it’s just glued in with no retaining ring. Contacted armytek and they told me that I clearly disassembled it :person_facepalming:

Ended up voiding the warranty and pried off the bezel, well, found an XHP70 instead of the advertised 70.2.

Sent Photos and videos showing the half working LED on Firefly level only for them to say they still needed it sent back for confirmation. Showed them the same thing with the bezel and TIR removed and they still said it’s not clear lol. It seems their mindset is to avoid any accountability at all costs. They informed me they found it hard to believe because they had never encountered this issue ever before.

I’ll fix it myself with an actual 70.2

I spent hours reviewing their models, only to be treated like crap. Firmly said I wouldn’t be reviewing or promoting their products in the future if this is how I’m treated.

Had other models fail from Sofirn, Wurkkos, Imalent, and Cyansky which were replaced without any hassle

I did a review on 3 expensive headlamps. At first I didnt choose the fenix but after 6 mo’s it was the winner for me. The headband is failing though and looks like shriveled bacon. YUK!