Divorce (over flashlights) not me

Am I the only one obsessing over the fact that budynabuick is only 56(well, about) and a grandpa?

I think my whole families old now. My grandma is 88, my mom is 55, and I’m still a teen.

In general Cone is a very nice caring person. I have had a number of conversations with him and he always very polite and nice despite differing opinions. :)

No, sintro. I’m obsessing over this LOL. Actually I’ll be 61 in a few days. Today I asked my 10 year old GD if she realized I was her age at one time. She stated she thought I was ‘ALWAYS’ old. My oldest GS is 24 & I have a GGS that is 4. It works out great as the GK (& GGK) get to enjoy their GP before they croak. Just this morning I had to run my 8 year old GD (her dad is deceased) on to the FB field from the goal line to the 50 yd line for homecoming. She is the only girl in the middle school football (not soccer)league. She plays left OT. The oldest dad out there was about 35. I am in better shape then most of them (lotta fat folks). They (GD team) trailed 19/0 at the half & wound up losing 19/18. My girls team totally dominated the visitors. They had this one lanky boy that ran for 3 TD of 60,40 & 30 yd (made one extra point). Only 3 gains they made all game. This kid was 3 steps faster then anyone on the field. The visitors would pound the ball ten straight times up the middle for no gain & suddenly bust a end around & this lanky kid would break for a big gain (TD). It was fun though. BTW, almost all of my grand children’s classmates’ grandparents are deceased. All of my GP were gone by the time I was 14.

Keith (who is glad to not be deceased)