DIY/Mod Shopping List - thrower

I really would suggest that you de-dome the led. I was reluctant to at first in my thrower. When I did it made a world of difference.

Hmm i don’t like hearing about these mode issues with the LCK-LED driver. I have one in transit to be used in a Convoy L2 build with an MT-G2 and I will be very annoyed if it is 5 modes. Ideally I would have preferred only 1-mode but I accepted that 3-modes was the next best thing. I will be demanding a replacement if it arrives as a 5-mode.

I don’t remember much about the layout of the board. But I’am pretty sure 1 mode could be accomplished quite easily by bypassing the MCU.

If you want to go "Budget" for a single cell, the Jacob A60 cannot be forgotten. It's got a very tight beam and it can be modded to some extent and it's cheap to own.

I agree with OL about the A60. Mine standard is terrible but for a host it is very cheap. It may well end up with an XML in it.

MRsDNF can be a sarcastic bugger and I was not trying to offend anyone above. I would love the light linked but just cannot push myself to buy it. Please accept my apology and please continue to link. Cheers all.

I’d like a host about the same size and reflector as the A60 but with an aluminum reflector that casts a smooth beam, without any rings.

good luck with that one ouchy, I’ve been looking on and off for a while and found nothing yet

I put through a ticket asking about the two different pics and which of the two I’ll get and here is there response:

It’s the same product , but as the different shooting angle and distance , so there will be some difference .
Please don’t worry , the copper coil is big as the first picture .
Best regards
Sunny

Different shooting angle and distance? Ok…