do girls like flashlights too??

I keeptrying to get my wife to play with mine…but she acts like it is just something she has to do to make me happy.Usually I have to just play buy myself.With my flashlights…of course!

Sorry to hear about the knee surgery JohnnyMac. Just went through two ACL reconstructions in less than 6 months.

So I know how you feel.

Best of luck with everything.

Johnny and Sharp, I hope you boys both make (or have made) full recoveries. There is nothing worse than immobility to really drop the quality of life.

And for you guys that posted up the double entendres, that was some funny entertainment.

I’ve been lucky. (If you don’t count getting hurt being tackled by my dog the first time and a bizzare boy scout volleyball accident the second time). Both cadaver grafts have done very well. Just got released from physical therapy early.

Now just to keep with it in the gym to try to avoid knee surgery number six.

Six… Oh my!

I was a lurker here for a very long time, but early this year I had my shoulder operated on and in an effort to keep out from underneath my bride’s feet I signed up here to share in fun with you guys. I’m pretty much back to 100%, but I can see other issues on the horizon as I get older and I still try to, out of desire or necessity to do what I used to do.

Lets hope medical technology advances faster than our age and injuries.