Do you have a favourite BLF thread?

lol!
There used to be a user with a cartoon child from the simpsons as an avatar (he was an avid poster), not sure where he went

My favorite BLF thread is...

Guess the place (the game)

I take games very seriously, and I was kinda rather harsh towards Bort in that thread.

Sorry about that! :)

It was one where cone was telling a story about his kids in his neighborhood … or maybe it involved cake … or maybe it was that tacticool thread … so many to choose.

I stopped playing that game since our disagreement, i just browsed the thread and saw a place i’ve been in Peterborough (Lift Lock)

Maybe this one :party:

I love them all equally, and the Guess the place (the game) thread a bit more equally.
:bigsmile:

I like threads with threads of metal.

The threads that go the furthest off topic.

Then you must not like the What you got today, the BLF deal, HKJ reviews, Match lumen tests or the tacticool threads :smiley:

I was expecting someone to say the BLF X6 thread :bigsmile:

Any thing with cats wearing paisley .

also like threads about handbags

real coach accessories Coach Factory .. Coach Purses Outlet’s private operate the risk of spending a high selling price for Coach Bags Outlet just a lower quality Coach Purses Store. After the primary outlet Coach Outlet Online, they later grew the Coach Factory Outlet and opened 300 shops inside the Coach Store Outlet. That position is termed as Coach Outlet Online. On the other hand, Air Yeezy Shoes publications have Puma Shoes Sale to be a style for Nike Dunk Shoes, superstars and in many cases younger Coach Purses Store have also been Air Jordan Shoes to carry like a Supra Shoes. The primary headquarter for Prada Sneakers trade market place. Most are Nike Air Max Shoes small, just large Coach Factory for that bare essentials. Coach Outlet Online by this design genuinely Coach Factory Outlet Online is within its utility.handbags from the retail stores usually come with the dust Coach Factory Online ,No matter which you choose you’ll find that you can saveCoach Factory Outlet Online or even more on real coach accessories Coach Factory .. Coach Purses Outlet’s private operate the risk of spending a high selling price for Coach Bags Outlet just a lower quality Coach Purses Store.

I like the poll threads best where everyone participates.

Best budget light

Best chinese knife

The BLF X6 and/or A6 thread. For that exact reason. What a strange wonderful trip it’s been.

I like build threads the best. Especially when someone does something that would seem to be outrageous, preposterous, impossible, or ridiculous, and makes it look like the coolest thing in the universe when it’s finished. O-L has done a lot of those. I’m looking forward to seeing the contest builds this year, too. Some of them are going to be way out there! :bigsmile:

'What you got today' is the best longrunning thread!

Any build thread.

I enjoy the 'what are you drinking?' thread too.

Bort cannot decide what his favourite thread is, the match lumen thread comes to mind because Bort really likes things to be quantified, but the BLF deal thread and What you got today threads are worthy contenders. The flashlight abuse threads are epic (Dale and the Shadow), and who can forget sparkymarky, or even lumatic!

+1. Now that was a funny thread. Long since deleted, of course.

I really appreciate the thread titled LED’s & Other Stuff . There is so much information contained here that one could read for hours on this thread alone.

Matt

Pet Diaries:

Excerpts from a Dog's Diary:

* 8:00 am - Dog food! My favorite thing!
* 9:30 am - A car ride! My favorite thing!
* 9:40 am - A walk in the park! My favorite thing!
* 10:30 am - Got rubbed and petted! My favorite thing!
* 12:00 pm - Lunch! My favorite thing!
* 1:00 pm - Played in the yard! My favorite thing!
* 3:00 pm - Wagged my tail! My favorite thing!
* 5:00 pm - Milk bones! My favorite thing!
* 7:00 pm - Got to play ball! My favorite thing!
* 8:00 pm - Wow! Watched TV with the people! My favorite thing!
* 11:00 pm - Sleeping on the bed! My favorite thing!

Excerpts from a Cat's Diary:

Day 983 of my captivity.

My captors continue to taunt me with bizarre little dangling objects. They dine lavishly on fresh meat, while the other inmates and I are fed hash or some sort of dry nuggets. Although I make my contempt for the rations perfectly clear, I nevertheless must eat something in order to keep up my strength. The only thing that keeps me going is my dream of escape. In an attempt to disgust them, I once again vomit on the carpet.
Today I decapitated a mouse and dropped its headless body at their feet. I had hoped this would strike fear into their hearts, since it clearly demonstrates what I am capable of. However, they merely made condescending comments about what a "good little hunter" I am.

Bastards!

There was some sort of assembly of their accomplices tonight. I was placed in solitary confinement for the duration of the event. However, I could hear the noises and smell the food. I overheard that my confinement was due to the power of "allergies." I must learn what this means, and how to use it to my advantage.

Today I was almost successful in an attempt to assassinate one of my tormentors by weaving around his feet as he was walking. I must try this again tomorrow - but at the top of the stairs.

I am convinced that the other prisoners here are flunkies and snitches. The dog receives special privileges. He is regularly released - and seems to be more than willing to return. He is obviously retarded. The bird has got to be an informant. I observe him communicate with the guards regularly. I am certain that he reports my every move. My captors have arranged protective custody for him in an elevated cell, so he is safe. For now...