Does anyone know this P60 light?

I have been told it is a CR123a light, looks like 4 of them would fit to me. It has a 12v incan in it.

!!

looks maglite-ish but cant be sure, being not well specifieded i will recommend other P60 stuff if you are looking to mod and such

That is what I thought at first. But, tail switch and tube size is 123a/16340. I have several solarforce already, just kind like the form of this light. But, can’t find it anywhere.

Couple more pics

!!

it probably looks like a custom made, otherwise it should have a brand, model name and easy to be searched for

Try contacting the Owner?

Imgur

That is my Flickr account. I also take high speed pics, fireworks and IR pics.

Matt

I’ve searched and searched and cannot find that light anywhere. It looks like some kind of custom Streamlight Scorpion.

On the same note, if anyone could find the light online from the following thread, it would also be great.

It is not local to me and I do not have a chance to see any more than photos of it. It appears that the body tube is sectional and I am interested in it as a single Lion AA (14500???) light that looks nice.

You can do a Match mod to an AA Mini Maglite —so you have an AA body and a P60
head. It’s a basic mod—but it does get much more involved if you want to modify
it to run as a single cell 14500 light.

lol, well don’t I feel stupid :smiley: I never even looked at the name. I like your other pics!

What is a match mod? Does it involve threaded rings? I have several of the 2 AA mini’s that are just collecting dust. I would love to make them useful again. They would be great with a couple of Lions and a high voltage dropin.

Don’t, I lost my username for awhile and could not get in to the account. I love doing high speed stuff and would love to build an LED based high speed flash, should be able to do so but would need strong drivers and good heat sinks. Would love to try and figure it out.

Match Mod thread link:

From the link you posted. Did you try contacting them?

I did not post the link, but I will contact them. Maybe it is them, but I would not have expected them to have an incan version of the light.

Matt

I just sent a message to that seller, will update when I get a response.