Does anyone own a red/pink ThruNite Ti?

No it's not pink, more like darkish magenta (mix of red and some violet, pink is mix of red and white).

Cerise pink,definately.When the Mrs whips hers out,its Pink.Shes calls it her Pinky.Now,when she gets her Ti out she calls it…………handy.

DON…

Yes it is pink, I gave one to my mum.

:bigsmile:

Mine are a nice light burgundy. Def not pink!

Na,Burgundys maroon.Like the rugby teams shirts and the wine from across the channell :bigsmile: .

DON…

Mine is red-pink like in the last picture.

Gold one is more towards orange than gold IMO.

The Thrunite Ti2 seems more pink in pictures; they’ve even labeled it as such:

It still has the horrid keyring bit sticking out at the end though.

Pictures rarely depict accurate color, go figure :D!

I would probably buy one if I knew for sure it was pink. But it seems to be a lottery shade of red. :frowning:

A Pink ThruniteTi? Noooo, but I do have a darling sequined blouse in Desert Passion Rose. 8)

Yeah the red Ti I got was more pink than red but it really depended on the lighting, in daylight it looks pink but in warmer darker light it looks reddish, its about the same as my red xeno E03 although smoother and less thick, maybe a tad darker but it is much lighter than a “red” maglight.

The gold looks more bronzeish and like a dark yellow however gold rarely accurately describes the real color that “gold” is so I don’t mind. It’s defiantly not orange but the dark yellow/bronze could be mistaken for a dark glimmerish orange in the right light. It could be considered dark orange if you look at it right, anyways I still like the color so it’ll be shelf queen for now…

I wouldn’t count on the red being red on the ThruNite though, get a maglight if you want a ‘real’ “manly” red. Its not overly pink, but enough so that it isn’t “red”.

It’s light red, or pink; the argument that can never be resolved ;).