Donation to Old-Lumnens (finished)

Hello and thanks for this opportunity! I just ordered one in cool white.

Bump.

A good light for a great cause. My order is in.

Welcome to the club Of. :slight_smile:

Bumping this back to the top… I’m surprised that the 50 units haven’t all been spoken for, and am disappointed that it’s taking so long…

I agree an Old Lumens logo would be nice.

Don’t be, a lot of actions are running. I would prefer it to slow down a bit
It has cost me about $200 participating in several actions, so I for one cannot keep up with all, including these new OL specials and this Manker action.
Seeing how much the raffles, auctions and donations has grossed make me think I am not the only one :wink:

The list is still not updated…
Probably permission need for logo.

At Manker. It may pay to change the heading on this thread to indicate you are actually selling a light here and donating the money to OL.
Again thanks. :slight_smile:

Manker flashlight sale to benefit Old Lumens - details at 11:00

VH1’s Behind the Flashlight - Old Lumens’ The Human Lathe Project

Tonight on Fox - When UltraFires Attack! Old Lumens is threatened by a pack of venting Ultrafires and just barely makes it to safety!

Old Lumens, on America’s Next Top Modder!

5 of them so far have been sold from the reddit/r/flashlight post

The OP hasn’t been updated for a few days…

Thank you Old-Lumens for your courage and sharing your experience etc. I’m sure you are aware that in dealing with adversity, one of the most difficult things is the feeling of being alone in your experience. While it is certainly not always easy to stay positive and look for the positive outlets in such situations, it is in fact courageous to do so. You can not only help yourself but possibly help others by sharing what you are going through and what it is like for you while you step through adversity. We will all be in some such similar place one day, given we don’t die of some early accident before reaching the latter years. I wish you peace and courage and thank you for your generosity.

Also want to say, hats off to Manker. I have never seen this kind of kindness from any company ever before. Gonna go look at some Manker lights now and if I’m making any Manker reviews, will be sure to mention they are extra special flashlight manufacturer! (no personal details would be included).

sorry,we are busy on moving office these days,we will back soon, and we will begin to handle these donnate orders.

Time for another bump.

My order is placed #159. What a great value. I have the cool white version already and am not hesitant to pick up a neutral white option. The fact that the money goes towards helping out a long time flashaholic fellow in his time of need makes me feel all the better about my order. Thanks Manker.

Any idea when they will ship? A few people I encouraged to purchase are wondering.

Just ordered 1 of each tint for a total of 2.
Order number is: 162

:+1:

Bump

I ordered one just now - how can I pass up a good flashlight for a good cause - I may be relatively new here, but it’s pretty easy to see how much respect and gratitude is shown to those that have been around and contributed for a long time.

Old Lumens, you don’t know me, but I already feel like I know you - my hat’s off to you, sir.

…and thanks to Manker and Kronos for putting this generous deal together!

I think I am going to like it here!