Done Lurking

I’ve been quietly lurking on and off here and on CPF for a while and decided to finally join. I have a few (nothing like you all!) lights and am in the market for a new light with some throw. I’ve been looking at the Olight M3XS-UT and some others which is what has pulled me here today.

Looking forward to learning from all the expertise on here!

Thanks for coming out of the shadows and joining us. Hope you have a great time here. :)

Spend your money wisely here…. Once you go BLF there’s no turning back!! And welcome to the community ! ! Have fun!!

Welcome!

Welcome to BLF, willey91!

Welcome!

The olight is on promo right now at gearbest. There are 5 products in promo. You might want to check it out!

Do you have a link? TIA

Thank you all for the welcome!

Welcome!

Welcome to BLF.

A few?? You have a head start compared to most when they joined :) I have this premonition that your collection, used or displayed, is going to start growing...even while you are sleeping :)

Welcome! You have come to the right place. Just remember...you can check out any time...just can't leave

Ah yes…lurking. Been there, done that. Let me just say that getting in the mix is even better. Velcome.

Oh, that link you were looking for:
http://www.gearbest.com/led-flashlights/pp_182292.html
Promotion code: GBBLF after putting light in cart.
Link to other codes: Gearbest discount coupons for BLF

Edit: But do check the bundled lights at Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=olight+m3xs&tag=mh0b-20&index=aps&hvadid=3527311666&hvqmt=e&hvbmt=be&hvdev=c&ref=pd_sl_6sqgllh8cu_e

Just have one suggestion. Read. Lots of threads to skim, bookmark for later, etc. check the different forums for topics to get lost in and don’t be afraid to ask. No such thing as a thread too old to revisit.

glad you found your way here .

Thanks for stopping by, willey91!

Thanks much!

There is even a better price for the M3XS UT (much better)… GB for the amazing Olight M3XS UT (amazing light for an truly AMAZING PRICE!!) INFO VIA PM ONLY - PAUSED NOW

Looks like I better get posting so I’m eligible!