Downlinx baby on the way, 2 days left giveaway.

im in thanks

Congrats on your upcoming newbie :)!!

I’m in!

I’m in again. Like Dale, I’m in it for the box. :stuck_out_tongue: But if the cells are better than the ones I’ve got now (all from old, dead laptop batteries!) I’ll be glad to have them.

thanks everyone for the congrats and prayers. Btw, i do have a stack of these wooden boxes that i will probably not use. I just need to find a good way to ship them. So i might just do a giveaway with the boxes soon as well.

Not sure in need that many to test life on the dark…er ah light side (been thinking of getting my first li-ion driven light), but it would be a heck of a start!

Also congrats to you and the mom to be! I have 3 girls, and its worth it (90% of the time and you’ll get good at ignoring the other 10%).

Count me in please, Thanks!

Thanks for the giveaway and congrats! :slight_smile:

IN! and congrats to Ya!

If you are looking to break the entries of last time I guess I have to join.

Count me in. congrats!

Count me in and I hope the best for you.

Me too and all the best to your soon to be.

Great giveaway for those that need more cells. I'm stocked up, but wanted to say thank you for the opportunity.

Never good :wink:

In!

Count me in and congrats.

I’ll sit out of this one but I would like to thank for the generosity and congratulate you!! :beer:

I’m in.
I could use some more cells for my new light. :bigsmile:

In on this once again. Please and Thank You!

+1

I’m in!

We’re still waiting on ours too (currently 1 day past the due date). Hope everything goes well. :slight_smile: