DQG Tiny III

The thing about the DQG is that its limited edition and the novelty of how impossibly small it is. There's a certain coolness factor in having the world's smallest aaa powered light. There are other small aaa lights but then you get the DQG and you see it next to them and your jaw drops. That small decrease in dimensions actually makes a huge difference visually.

copyright by HKJ

The beam of the DQG II with a neutral emiter is the best beam for EDC purposes of all the lights i have, optic+tint+size combo=win

Mine was shipped today.

in 15-20 Days i hope i can give a quick review - comparison with foursevens Preon P0

cheers

Group buy started at http://www.fancyflashlights.com/group_buy.php

Ric, I'm getting the following error because we have letters in our zip code and your site doesn't allow me to do it!

"Zip code should be in numbers"

I had that too, but I just put whole address in the first box. Don't expect he'll be too bothered, as the Paypal address will most likely be used.

Gotcha, thanks.

I'm looking at joining the groupbuy for the r5 version, at the moment it is $30. Do I pay now, or later? What if more people join the groupbuy and price drops to $28?

I don't think that applies. Its $30 (r5)

the webpages (FF, CNQG) show stock numbers (inventory). ~60 pcs left for the R4, ~60 pcs left for the R5, and not too many people jumping off their fences. days ago some of *my* pocket money went into a Fenix combo pack (AAA lights) for 32 bucks shipped, and i am also looking at Charge titanium multitool by Leatherman (for 75$ shipped). let's see if the groub buy price drops to 28$ shipped.. 4 days more to go!

Kind of a pricey light....

Well, it´s not free.

In my opinion, best feats in this light are the output/runtime ratio, just amazing when compared to my old L0D.

Got one in cool white, a bit greenish first batch. Thinking of getting the neutral but not sure.

Well that's it, I've just ordered the R4 with magnet from CNQG. Bit of an extravagance for me, hope it's worth it. I've come to realise that, for me, build quality and reliability (thinking of the split ring anchor) are the most important factors. Be interesting to see if I agree with the praise this little light receives..

more pics here

Cheers!

Muchos gracias mi amigo UPz. =)

De nada!

Hope you enjoyed my review...

I'll love to have BLF users following my blog...

Very classy reviews UPz. I love the format!

Sorry, the former (II).

Could use a little help. I thought the R4 was down to $30 but the site still lists it at $32.

Can anyone tell me how to take advantage of the $30 offer?

Thanks very much!

KumaBear