Dr. Gauss; What do chargers sound like?

Does anyone have one of these things or similar? I got it after reading about electromagnetic fields (EMF). Anyway, in my boredom I tried measuring my chargers “emissions” and there was this curious pulsing (interesting or possibly annoying):

…the intro to an electro trance dance tune. Put it on iTunes - you could make a fortune.

:bigsmile: I did even try to find music to match the beat. >.<

If you like these sounds, you'd have lots of fun with a weird sound generator :bigsmile:

Oh that looks like fun! :bigsmile: But would possibly drive everyone else mad!

Or you could get a Korg Koassilator :bigsmile:

I think I need one of these!!

Chloe, I fed your charger recording into my universal translator. It’s saying… “Kill all humans!”

!!! Was your translator made by Nitecore by any chance? :open_mouth:

That’s actually kind of ….spooky.

You're listening to the screams from those cells as you apply electroshock thereapy.

For me it sounds like an old arcade game (from the 80s and 90s).
The cute bear is in most of your videos - I like him :)
I know HKJ's review about the SHAN, which sounds good. What is your opinion about it? Is it useful and worth the money you pay for it? (Fasttech sell it for $26,51 (minus 5% with BLF) - do you pay more?

Poor eneloops! ;_;

I got mine from FastTech too, same price. I did write a review. I am still very happy with mine. There are other intelligent chargers but none give information at this price (cheaper than the LaCrosse/Technoline).

P.S. the bear is Rilakkuma. Normally a lazy bear but he likes to help now and then!

That’s a cool gauss meter. :slight_smile:

I’ve been searching for an app but couldn’t find one that would make similar sounds due to its sensitivity.

great video.

btw everything looks so white, neat and clean omg. very nice!!