Driver: Best location?

I had the original one[V1] and it did not have any type of step down.The 30 seconds you see on turbo is when they measured the lumens. they measure it at “turn on” and @ 30 sec.!

The general “Rule of Thumb” for this light and his others were when the handle gets too hot, dial it down a level or Two.

I do like max output.However, I would NEVER let the handle get too hot. I dialed it down as soon as I felt the heat near the switches which is just below the neck.

Basically, even in the summer time it could be used on turbo for 10 to 15 minutes w/ no problem. In the Late fall, winter and Early spring, the heat was no issue whatsoever.Obviously this all depends on where you live! if you live in Florida/Texas or other hot/tropical environments, you would not be able to use it on turbo for extended periods of time. :wink:

Gotcha!

I dont believe anyone has got the answer to the question correct yet. The correct place is behind the steering wheel.

Ok, I'm going back in my box.

RMM, I’m good if you’re good…

I wanna tell a little story for everyone to read (totally off topic, but in good spirit). I’ve said this before and I mean when I say Richard is one of the guys that got me where I am today; he is literally the guy that convinced my to buy my first AVR programmer and flash my very first 105c :nerd_face: .

lol!! The driver is also behind the “screw”!!! :smiley: