Driver for 3 XHP70.2 led at 16v

Is it possible to run 3 x XHP70.2 led’s with 8 x 21700 batteries and 4s2p 16v. And if so, where can I find a driver. I have been trying to read and learn about this, but I’m still new to building and modding. I have a plan for a build, but I need the electrical things in hand first. Any help would be great. You guy’s are so far ahead, I’m having trouble catching up.

I wonder if Haikelite would sell you the driver from the MT03. It may be worth contacting them and asking.

zak.wilson
I have not tried to get a driver from Haikelite but I have tried to get a SMO reflector for a MT07 from Gearbest and they said no. But I will give it a shot, they may have more in inventory than they need. Thanks, didn’t think to try that.

They will probably send you the driver, if it’s the stock one, and if you ask to pay for it.

I have asked for the driver of the MT01 along with the stock reflector, and they have agreed to send me both for 15$ total, which was a good price for a 40$ light.

Also, CNCman, would you be willing to go the FET route?

Texas Ace has linear regulator+FET driver for the MT09R, and it is a beast. With 8x21700 and the FET driver, 3xXHP70.2s would be an absolute monster:

Or just take this driver from Lexel, but it is limited to 6000 lumens for the Haikelite MT07S, meaning at max of 8000-9000 lumens with a triple build:

Thanks BlueSwordM :wink:
I will pm Texas Ace this weekend with a diagram of what I’m wanting to build and get some advice if its possible.
Trying to place the 3 led’s at the center or as close as possible.
There is a serious thermal transfer problem I have been working on and I may be able to tackle it with a copper support and a lot of contact with the body and external cooling fins correctly placed. Not sure about the mass quantity of the copper, still a guess so far. I think its build-able but not clear on the electrical.

You asked Gearbest for Haikelite parts? I was recommending asking Haikelite for Haikelite parts. I wouldn’t expect dealers to have them, nor for Gearbest customer service to be helpful in any way, with anything.

Ah yes. Send a message to haikelite@yeah.net, they will respond.

For my case, Dave responded after a day.

zak.wilson
That was a few weeks ago. Thought GearBest may be able to get parts since I purchased the MT07 from them.

I emailed Haikelite just after you suggested to.