Driver help required. Where do the wires go.

I have just recieved this driver and there are no markings on where there negative and positive wires for the led go. The top pad with the holes through it tests to the negative outer ring. Which pad would be positive? There is no info on the web site. Thanks.

http://www.fancyflashlights.com/goods.php?id=111

Check the CNQG site, the picture there shows + and -.

Thanks Dimlux. Good find.

Positive on the right pad negative on the left pad. I noticed that the positive on multiple different drivers i have used that the positive is usually by that same type of component (whatever that component is). But that is just what i have noticed in my laymen observations. :~

Edit - also are you going give your opinion of the driver

Thanks apt323. Yes when I eventually get some other parts in to complete a little project I will do a review. Have you used this one before?

No I haven’t, been looking for a good driver for aa’s and liths. Even a good driver for 2 aa’s would be sweet.

I dont know if you have seen this one if its any help.

https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/11523#node-13488

Thanks for the information

Ya seen that one and its on the list. Ordered a few from Dx this week to see what they do. Now its the wait. Also have to get a host also for this setup would like a cool alkaline setup for some match mods.

It will be interesting to see what kind of efficiency you can get from this boost driver.
The numbers on this one IOS Boost 1/2*AA, CR123A Circuit board review , if accurate, are not so great.

My favorite 2AA so far is the Sandwich Shoppe Nextgen; 1 mode, pricey, but 80-90%+ efficient.

The numbers on the link are what I measured and I believe are accurate. When I queried Hank his response was that they are manufacturers figures he has on the web site. I'm building another flashlight at the moment and tossing up whether to use the driver in the first post or just use a KD 3175 8 and run 14500's. I dont like flashy modes and need memory. The driver above has a flashy mode and I dont know if it has memory.