DX $20 Gift Card Giveaway No. 6 - CLOSED

You should be able to use the link to DX in the first post and anything you order from DX after that should give me points. It uses a cookie to remember the affiliate. I’m not sure how long the cookie lasts, but a day or so I think.

Congrats to the winners, and thanks for the giveaway brted.
Looks like Xiotis is the new cone of winning giveaways :wink:

Yes indeed, it seems that the Year of the Snake is bringing me lots of luck :party:

This is the 4th giveaway i have won during the last month or so (…just in the BLF forum…!) :bigsmile:

So i have to acknowledge and thank the following kind members of our BLF forum

Brted

Ouchyfoot

RustyJoe

DX Official

Thank you so much guys, i really hope the best for you and your families!

A big thanks to BLF as well for giving us the chance to participate!!

Greetings from Greece, Xiotis

Crap! four! you deserve to be banned!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

I am seriously thinking not to participate in any BLF giveaway for the next couple of months :slight_smile:

Congrats to the winners, and thanks for the giveaway.

+1! I've been here nearly two years now and I've only won a single giveaway (but it was an awesome prize so I'm not that heartbroken)...

Also, after said two years, I'm about to hit the 1k-posts mark (I'm no Scaru) so it's about time for me to host my OWN giveaway. I know what I want to offer but I haven't been able to find the particular item yet...

First time ever!! :slight_smile: Thank you very much for this generous give away, Ted. Now I know how this Jennifer Lawrence girl must feel :wink: I ’ve sent you a PM

Congrats to the winners and special thanks to Brted for holding it!

Happy Birthday, Xiotis! :party:

Congrats to the winners, and thanks for the giveaway