DX, gun lasers and such. and Im back!

ok book marking that....

btw i think we should get a section up for gun mount accessories, for us USA guys (since many countries actually dont allow guns, i feel for you people!)

since it would involve flashlights and mounts, lasers and scopes, its all dealing with various budget lighting with leds and lasers

mr admin, what do you think?

since it appears theres nothing new since the XM-L, and everyone is just jamming them everywhere!

Hey xP.1337

Is this your AR-15?

I'd like to mount one of my C8 lights to my AR-15 but when I do it doesn't align with the sights, XR-E, pencil beam. I like this particular set-up for the good throw and lack of spill.

Does your light align with the sights? Did you have to adjust the light? If so, how did you do it?

Thanks man!

hey parker,

i have an XM-L with a decent spill and throw. mine aligns enough for the red dot im using, but its hot spot is wider than an XR-E.

For now its been removed as im working on a smaller head XM-L design with a 3x18650 battery holder that will be separate on the right side of the rails

my stag arms model 8 is heavy enough with the quad rail, but i figured id do the project anyways and just work out to support the extra weight lol

will be building a lighter model 1 sales 7.62x39. the flashlight you see will probably end up on that.

as far as aligning with a pencil beam, if your using an AR, you probably dont want a pencil beam. no good indoors, or even in the woods.

if you REALLY want a pencil beam, spend the money and get a lasergenics green laser designator.

that way it will align to your scope and only what you point it on illuminates (anyone know of a chinese knockoff????)

This is the knockoff, I'm not sure if it's Chinese or not LoL

http://www.amazon.com/Compact-tactical-Designator-Illuminator-Picatinny/dp/B004G1V54O/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1328903654&sr=8-2

a review makes it sound like its a green led instead of laser.... kinda defeat the purpose lol

The laser and lights held up to recoil? Thank you for the pictures and links as a real life reference.