E1320's AA

Low is going to look like this ...

And high ... Let's just say it's as bright as the Famed Manafont T6 3mode ...

I should point out that this light requires the use of good quality IMR batteries ...

I got mine at BestOfferBuy ...

[quote=E1320]

I am going to order a bunch of these to build up either AA or 14500 but not both. https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/8345
[/quote
]

As a concerned member of this forum for your health and well being as you are a very large part of this community in more ways than one, I would highly recommend this attire for your next build complete with optional accessory. The clothing for your physical health and the option for anyone with questions or mods that were not outlined in the first place.

Interested in a AA only version, I’m looking forward to the thread.

+1.

I’d be stoked to be able to buy a custom offering in AA format!!! :slight_smile:

Why dont anyone just do this? Still has the 5-mode blinkies, but its cheap and safely driven, as well as able to run on both AA and 14500.

https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/1541

Man, you had me going there Chicago-X!

Because it’s a CPF 5 mode high, medium, low, flash, strobe, or a 3 mode not an E1320 5 mode

E1320 5mode = Candle .002 amps 1lumen or .02 amps 2-5 lumen, Low .08 amps 60 lumen , Medium .60 amps 250lumen, High 1.4 amps 550 lumen, Turbo 2.8 amps 850 lumen.

By all means by yourself one and save me the trouble.

I fully support anyone who wants to mod their own lights...but not everyone is comfortable doing that. Not to mention, blinky modes (at least to me) is a huge turn-off....and having a moon mode is a must.

Hell, I want one of E's AA lights now...

It might actually be a good idea for you to buy a respirator. Maybe we can take up a collection to buy you one. :)

I’ll chip in on a respirator too, I think I’ll be testing your lead resistance next month so I hope the aa/14500 lights don’t start then…. :bigsmile:

I also hope the AA will equal keychain ish size, because I want an edc to add to my key lanyard, and would get a real kick out of an e1320 light, hell, I may even buy 14500’s for the privilege of getting a real kick ass edc. 8)

Thanks guys. I can only imagine what my girl is going to say seeing me wearing my headlamp and respirator while soldering, she freaks out about the headlamp as it is calling me a super geek. I will look into getting a smoke sucker for now or wait until she is sleeping to solder like I usually do.

If it's from Erik -- I'm in!

So will we have to choose between AA and 14500 or can it handle both? Also, forward clicky would be great.

If it was a three mode at about 20 lumins on low, 200 medium and max high with forward protruding clicky and could handle AA and 14500, it would be very nearly a perfect light. Nothing is perfect but how could you ask for much more?

Right now you have to choose AA or 14500 but I have some 3 mode drivers to test that can use both. I will update after I get the new drivers and test them.

The light uses a standard 502B switch so I can swap out for a forward clicky.

where did you get those drivers been looking for one that will do both and get some power out to the led or is this one of those Master Craftsman secrets you have learned through the years :bigsmile: :wink:

I have not got them yet but they are Zeno take outs from another modder

Can I call dibs on one now. :P

put my comment in the quote section……. lol forever newb!!!

Sweet, I almost started thinking that i might have to buy the sk68’s and pull the drivers out and install them in the hosts i want to use them in. Its not an easy thing to find with any kind of current output.