[eachbuyer.com "torn picture" giveaway announcement + funny comments]

If you can provide with the phone number then I will ask CS to put, but usually doesn’t matter.

Yes, I replied your messgae

wow, those all look like nice lights. i think i have the one in the middle already.

Just sent an email to you.
Is the one with the magneticin the desciption the same as on the picture?
I am asking because I ordered this light from another seller(advertised with magnetic tail) and I got a sipik ck12 clone without magnet…

Hi I checked with manager and he said it’s magnetic on tail, not head.

Just thought to mention I received the gift light from EachBuyer, together with one of my other order. Have to say I am deeply impressed by the shipping speed. Got to me in about a week when usually its up to 3~4 weeks or more from China. Well packaged and received in good condition.

Wow great to know this, thanks.

Damn, I answered the same but didn’t win… Posted on August 8, I wonder what time you ended the contest exactly, probably missed by a couple hours :frowning:

?page=4#comment-629791

I received the price for other giveaway scary fast, it was the fastest shipment from china I ever had. Good way to go, Sami, I’ll check your shop for future purchases

Hey xelario, sorry about this, it ends on 8th Aug, and the time on your answer shows 9th. But I’d like to send you one as well, just pm me your shipping address and email.

Great you got it! Thank you, any problems just let me know

I got my prize flashlight today. Sami sent me this one…

In the description it says, “5 Lighting modes: 100, 75, 50%, quick flashing, SOS”. The one I received only has 3 modes. Hi-Lo-Strobe. It doesn’t have “Switch at the end”; only switch is the button on the side. You have to click through all the modes to turn off the light; no mode memory. There is a charging port on it covered with a rubber flap that reads “DC4.2V”, but no charger included (to be fair it doesn’t mention any charger included). Not sure if I would trust the built-in charging system.

The hotspot on it is smaller than my other two zoomies (guess that’s to be expected with the smaller head). It’s also not very bright; and there’s a definitive ringiness no matter where you have it zoomed in. It’s a terrible light in general. I feel bad for anyone who was sent this as their prize.

If you’re lucky, you were sent one of the other two lights. I have the second already (bought last year from another vendor) and it’s a much better light.

Not sure about the 3rd light, but it couldn’t be any worse than the one I won.

Anyone else get their light? What did you think of it?

Here it is next to some other zoomies (all are 1x18650 or 3xAAA).

A couple of days ago, I received the same flashlight you got.

And I hate to say it, but your mini-review is spot-on!

It's not that great of a light.

Got it last week and I have made a short review for the second flashlight.

freeme, i have the wallbuys version of the light you received. Pretty much the same thing (mine has no markings on it at all). It’s at least 5x better than the prize light I got :smiley:

That audible PWM is pretty horrid on it - I can’t believe after creating such a light and turning it on that the engineers didn’t notice it and try to fix it before they send it off to market.

Please chime in if you received the third prize light variant. Wonder if at least it’s a 1 out of 3 that someone is totally happy with that one.

Heh, I got instant improvement with the magnet removed! I think the magnetic field may have some effect to the internal circuitry. I was playing around for a while just now and I discovered the PWM noise became louder when it stick it to a metal surface.

Sorry guys about this as I got also other complaints about this 1600LM CREE T6 White LED Zoomable Rechargeable Flashlight Lamp Torch 5 Modes
I made an apology post here I will send you other LED products if you’d like. Thank you. Just PM me.

Sami, no need to apologize. It was a free flashlight :slight_smile:

I got the third flashlight today.
First try looks good, useable UI: high, low(25%), off and long press for strobe. Anodizing is nice, really very nice!. The 18650 adapter is one of the nice ones with rounded edges. Size is a bit smaller than the A8, which is nice for a sideswitch light. No Noticable PWM. Around 550lumen or so.
Some dirt on led and reflector and I wasn’t brave enough to get the lens out because it is really pressed in and didn’t want to crack it before I played with it outside. So I will probably use it with the dirt on the led for testing. Lanyard looks different, but is weak like always, the dimple on the tail cap is weird…

I will make a short thread in some days, if not anyone else has made one by that time.

Just in case, Is a 37mm lens anywhere available for cheap?

Edit: I opened up the driver side and there is a hole under the middle of the star of approximately 20mm, no oring on the switch so not watertight. Driver looks resistormoddable, but to use a noctigon you will have to fill up the hollow pill first. The stock light has a nice UI and I like the size, beam is very useable with a nice ratio between throw and flood.

I got the first light:

Here’s how it came:

Included was the light, lanyard, 18650 sleeve and 3xAAA holder (inside the light). Notice the useless “DC4.2V” charging port behind a ruber cover:

The 3xAAA holder:

As you can probably already tell the build quality is not great.

The body has lots of imperfections:

This light is a zoomie, but instead of the lens sliding back and forth, it’s the pill that moves when you rotate the ring on the head. The light does not increase or decrease in size in the process.
In peaces:

The ring is smooth and has no knurling, but it doesn’t really need it, because turning it is effortless, maybe even too easy, even though some resistance and detents are provided by a spring loaded ball:

In theory it’s a pretty nice zooming mechanism, but it is too loose and flimsy in this light. The ring also rattles unless in maximum or minimum zoom positions.

Bad news don’t end there. The beam has huge bright rings at all zoom levels. Focusing is off, too - LED die is clear at about detent 19/25, after that it goes out of focus again.

The light has 3 modes: High > Medium > Strobe. You have to click through all 3 modes to switch it off, no mode memory. At least the switch is fast and doesn’t lag (like SolarStorm SC01). What I mean by that is you can get from Off to Off (Off > High > Med> Strobe > Off) in less than a second, as long as the switch registers all your clicks. It sometimes doesn’t, depending on where exactly you put your finger.

I measured 1.16A at the tailcap on high and 0.36A on medium with a freshly charged 18650. 3xAAA started off at 0.86A on high but dropped to about 0.7A soon. Medium was around 0.27A at the start.

In conclusion, I expected much more from this light. It needs a lot of improvements to become good:

• Better build quality
  • Get rid of useless charging port
  • Fix LED focusing
  • Get rid of rings in the beam
  • Tighten zooming mechanism (goes hand in hand with build quality, I guess)
  • Remove strobe