[eachbuyer.com]Winner announced for the funniest and creative selfie

Yeah man, the old “bait & switch”…

Dear JohnnyMac, we chose you the winner and reward one of the best seller products, if you had that one already, you can re-choose another one and I will send to you, no problem.

And for the review I referred, I said if it’s possible then you can do a one to help eachbuyer as we are new in this forum and need more exposure, but if you don’t feel comfortable to do so, then you just dont need.

Thank you!

I could tell it was going downhill from the beginning. Was tempted but when I saw dogs doing it and stuff. Looks like they are being honest though after the switcharoo

I was going to do one of me squatting up and down with a flashlight going off in my pants… Dodged a bullet

You are really lucky!

Samiluo: What’s happening now with the Winners’ Prize :quest:

Did things get straightened out ? Let us know what’s going on.

Hi, I’m still waiting for JohnnyMac’s answer, I PMed him and answered here too but didnt get answer yet

I just received my holder that I paid 10cents. http://www.eachbuyer.com/led-flashlight-torch-nylon-holster-cover-pouch-holder-p33212.html
I shouldn’t have bought it… I really don’t have a use for this.
Plus I tried to attach it to my pant but the thing is not held in place properly and rotates which makes it very annoying. Also it’s way too big for my Convoy S2+

Ok, it was almost free, but it would have been better to be able to choose the gift. :smiley:

Thanks for your post, I will start an activity to let you guys choose gifts, but the thing now is I don’t know what kind of activity I should start, any suggestions? lol

yup…

Gonna have to fix my other carrier…this one just doesn’t feel right, and I don’t like the open bottom…my Convoy S5 has already fallen out of it 2x

Maybe that you could do a giveaway with a gift consisting of a driver, LED and host. Then the winner could build the thing. I’m sure people would like it as it’s boring to review cheap flashlights again, and again… and again. But making a build thread with the components you sent to the winner is more fun!
You could even do something like this:
“To have a chance to win the prize, state what are the perfects components for you to build a flashlight. (Host, Driver, LED, Battery, etc.)”
Then you can see what people prefer and then draw a winner.
What do you think?

Really good suggestion!
I’ll discuss with my colleagues and brings thie gorgeous activity out!

I got my 10 cent pouch today. It’s perfect for any C8 sized/shaped lights.

The lights that I have that fit well: UltraFire C8, Convoy L4, Shadow SL3, Rocher MC10 (just barely-velcro flap only makes 1 cm contact), Imalent DD2R (it already comes with it’s own pouch)

Tried a HD2010; pouch stretches to accommodate battery tube diameter, but the velcro flap will not be long enough to fold over and secure the light. The SL3 is a 26650 light, but is much shorter in length (as tall as a C8), so it fits nicely.

The belt loop attachment is an open loop secured with velcro and then with a metal snap button.

Glad you like it.

Samiluo; About a BLF giveaway.Here’s another suggestion to add to his.
Remember, here on the BLF some people can build flashlights and some
people can’t build flashlights. if you use his suggestion about giving away
a LED, driver and host to build.——So , to NOT exclude BLF non-builders
from the giveaway, let the Giveaway Winner have choice of a LED build kit,
or a decent , ready to go LED flashlight or some other evenly priced article.
You are a smart guy. Maybe have a :beer: and think about it. You’ll find the way
to make a real good BLF giveaway for everybody. Sam you’re included . 8) Mike