****Eagle Eye X6 Heatsink Payment page****

Recently got mine. Now very keep to get these built. Thanks for the effort

Got mine today, thanks.

why are there always tooling marks on the top of such pills? My guess would be that it would make no considerable work to press some kind of fine sandpaper on the pill top whil it is spinning in the lathe? But all the copper pills I got until today, needed to be grinded and lapped by myself…
Would such a step make it a lot more expensive or what is the reason?

Sorry to hear that, at a CNC shop they don't do Much buffing unless u pay them a lot more to do, they cut the part and let them fall in a box and then they do a wash job to get any thing off.

Next run I'll make sure they are better.

It’s no big deal at all as I lap them anyway and this big flat pill is easy to work with, I just wondered myself why that’s always the case…

Has anyone build one up already? I am just ordering the LEDs today so mine will need some time…

Parts still not received. Nitro, I PM’d you my zipcode on 1/24 as you asked, I’m still awaiting your response, please reply or PM, thanks.

Nitro, can you please check mine as well? Even my Chinese orders from around that day are already in.

Hi,

i havn’t received mine, too.

Regards

Kenjii

Are there any more X6 Cu available?

I think I have one left, beanO u will have yours soon I had to build your last driver I miss placed one.I'll send u other guys a PM

I’ll take it. Do you PM your PayPal account name so I can pay for it?

ok thanks, if possible would you please pm me when it has been shipped?

Are there any more copper sinks left? Ideally I'd like one of each style, thick and thin, if not I can use aluminum if you have those? Thanks

Are any of these left still? I was on the list in your other thread, but seemed to have missed this one. Although I haven’t been on BLF as much in recent months.

So I got all the parts in but I can’t find a “build thread” could someone give me a good link. I know a lot of people have build triples so there has to be some good infos around.
Do I need to drill a center hole in the xp32 or should I drill cable holes in the heatsink? Just heatsink grease or should I glue the heatsink in?

I don't have any left as of now but i might have another 50pcs made when I get going on a heatsink design for the SS X6, as for the build help I drilled a hole in the middle of the XP32 and did not use glue the optic will press it down in place

I just build one up…amazing bright, very nice beam and again very bright.
I used the oring between optic and flashlight and the height was good, unsure if it is compressed enough to be watertight but I won’t try that…
The heatsink fitted perfectly, thanks for supplying me one.

I had to grind the xp32 a bit because it was half a millimeter to big for my first special edition x6…
If there is really no build thread I will make a short one tomorrow so that everyone can find it with the search.

Yeah, I ended up having to grind my xp32 down a bit too. I used thermal adhesive between the copper spacer and the body and between the spacer and the xp32. I didn’t feel like the optic was compressed enough by itself so I used the lens too. The bezel doesn’t screw down completely tight but she’s got a good seal.

Subscribed, would love to make my X6 a triple.

Hi, can I have a copper triple (the new version)? How can I pay? Thanks!

Received everything, looks good thanks Nitro