EagleTac Customer Service-Edited To Good

Looks like you really got there attention now. They posted something a few minutes ago. By the way does your m3x beam have a flower like pattern?

Yea they know I’m here for I sent them the link.

My M3X has the perfect beam.

It’s one of the brightest XM-L throwers I have.

I am wondering if thats really a legit ET employee or just some troll posing to be one and stir things up.

Chris,

Here’s a photo of my M3X.

Auto exposure, Program AE, 1/119 sec, f/2.8, ISO 200, Compensation: –2

That could very well be.

Well we may be getting somewhere now boys. I’ll let you know more soon. I have sent them pictures of the nicks. I’m talking with a new gal now since I wasn’t getting anywhere with Cathy. We will see if they do the right thing.

I had customer service contact several times before with Eagletac. Most often i was attended by Christina. Whatever problem or issue i had and asked her about it, she did an amazing job at helping me out, sending me parts for free, etc.

I am thinking that Eagletac is an awesome company overall, with great products and also great services!!

Good luck Brad, i am sure everything will work out fine in the end :)

Well Christina is the woman I am talking with now. I think they are going to send me a new head after viewing my pictures. But we shall see.

Ok Christina has informed me that they will be sending me a complete new head. I’ll let you guys know when I get it if all went well. I’m glad to see that they came to their senses and did the right thing.

Hi ILIKE… just like you I bought an M3C4 some time ago. After about 2 months of use the darn thing went funny on me. The magnetic ring thingy started to do strange things. Anyway, I sent it back to the local agent and he said he’d ship it back to ET for repairs (wherever the heck that is).
After more than 2 months, the local agent still did not get the light back. I guess he must have felt guilty/sorry about how things were working out so he (the agent) offered me a brand-new replacement. Trouble is, he didn’t have any more of that model in stock… so he gave me the M3C4 triple-xml model as a replacement :smiley:

I guess sometimes it’s better to buy stuff from people you know.

I hope it works out for you and hopefully it will be brighter as well. My M3C4 is a very bright light . It actually put out more lumens than my brothers SR51. It is definitely one of my favorite lights. I also have an email sent to them. I have a d25c twisty that the LED or driver appears to be burning out. I haven’t heard anything yet. Good Luck on yours!

The M3C4 was my first “real” light. Still a favourite of mine and powerful for it’s size.

Thanks for updating the thread with the latest info.

Be sure to let us know how it all plays out in the end, too, because if it goes poorly then it will definitely impact my future purchases.

Will do. That’s one thing I like about BLF; we all can share info about our dealings over brands from manufacturers when things or good or when things or bad. Hopefully most will be good, but when things go wrong I myself sure do care about how any of you are treated and want to hear about it. Manufacturers who take care of each of their customers and treat them fairly are the ones I want to do business with.

Glad to hear they are stepping up to the plate to take care of it. Keep us informed as to how it ends.

Christina at Eagletac has informed me that my new head for my Eagletac M3C4 has shipped. I’ll let you guys know how it all goes once I get it.

Hi,BanglaBob. Mind sharing which local agent did you get your Eagletac from?.There is not many dealers in Singapore for branded flashlights.

Check your PM, i could hook you up.

[/quote]

Hi,BanglaBob. Mind sharing which local agent did you get your Eagletac from?.There is not many dealers in Singapore for branded flashlights.
[/quote]

Hi Milo,
I bought it from Steven over at “FStopLights”. You can google-search the website. Cheers !

Since EagleTac has stepped up to the plate and taken care of this for me, I decided to add another EagleTac flashlight. I just bought the EagleTac T100C2 MKII from Amazon.