Ebay finds. see whats worth it?

I have this one..emitter is the same kd xm-l drop-in..body is pretty good except for thin o-rings all around and threads were not lubed..the thin o-ring at the head and glass allows play in the glass so it moves around when shook..a thicker o-ring solves this issue..there is also a lot of area between the drop-in and body..need a decent amount of wrapped foil to take up the space..all in all worth it for 24.00$

well im planning on putting up a for sale thread, just havent had time. my next day off is monday (working mon-sun aint fun) so it will go up then if your interested, or pm me and make an offer

it IS an R5 and it IS 5 mode lol. works good too. its a solid light, i can see the appeal, i just dont like the styling and i made a deal with a member on another 5 lights lol

yes i bought 5 lights. tho most are getting modded hardcore lol

also manafont didnt ship the item, they gave their label to their supplier and it shipped from them. ive already ordered the R5-a3 from them AGAIN, and im hoping i dont get another skyray lol

first from manafont lol

Looks like my Romisen RC-B12 I ordered on 02/27 from the seventh eBay link is lost. Too bad, it seems that February is a cursed month for me. I'm still missing one package from Everbuying, but when I think about the Fenix TK10 lost somewhere between the UK and Croatia, I have sorrow in my heart.

Ughh, sorry to hear that. And I'm afraid that if you bought it from Neverbuying, it might never arrive.

Who'd you buy the TK10 from?