Edi -t brand at DX

I have the EDI-T T11. The anodizing and machining are good, but the assembly is kind of cheesy. For example, the emitter is only held in by a plastic ring with no thermal compound whatsoever...and the tail switch is not easily replacable. The emitter could use an upgrade, and although the driver is rather unique in it's modes and ramping feature it definately needs a mode memory. Here's the current state of mine:

i have that light too. i like it, but i agree, it could use a Q5 or R2. it is kind of chubby too, but it is a great light for $12, and it is a performance improvement over the torchlight c78's, which have been generally hard to beat for small flood to throws, when using a 14500.

Thanks MATCH, there are the pictures,and there is the truth. and the body looks like too short to carry.

http://www.edi-t.net/wordpress/?p=1079 I got this one ...

I put a XP-G R5 P60 pill in mine [ Not really a P60 host ] , bit of fiddling , and some tweaks , and its a good light ..

Though the original pill/emitter did not impress , if you have spare P60 pills lying around , could make for a nice mod host

Linky no worky.

Worky just finey.