Elfeland 3xXM-L T6 40W 10000LM

Any thoughts on this?

must be very floody if range is only 200m, and i’m quite sure it can’t be 10000lm yet could still be quite bright. would be used in fairly dense tree/bush river bank fishing, maybe even wedged in a tree to light up a good area as there are halfway descent open spots to set up in.

Bought one with eagle-sonething as name. Came in really ugly camp paint.
So I pit it in water with baking soda or soda (sorry that is hiw we call the white stuff used for cleaning not the fizzy drink :wink: ) for more then a day bringing it to a boil several times
Paint gone, replaced LEDs with 3 Nichia 219Bs and kept the rest stock
With its shiny metal I really like it, though it came with saladebright LEDs
Still use it from time to time
Here is a post with pics

is it as floody as i expect?, and the 219c’s sound like a good upgrade.

I may give it a shot. hell, i’ve wasted 30 bucks on much worse things haha, and the 219c upgrade sounds good and The Miller’s post gives it a more believable 3600lm which would be fine for me. I’m new soooo, a cheap learning curve is the way to go.

Yet any other info or recommendations are of course welcome

Well a $16 SRK clone is more floody for sure and you have a chance tint is pretty nice (I got around 10 SRK clones and 3 have latticebright LEDs in a really nice tint so 30% success :wink: )
I got the LEDs at Jaxman AliExpress cost around $8 for 3

The handle is useful, and the Banggood thing looks just nice so that saves a day boiling :smiley:
Yes it is a nice light after some basic modding but $30 is just too high of a price imho

But it certainly is cool, after I modded it when people see it between all the other lights they ask about it because in shiny metal is sure is a looker and knowing brighter lights for us it might not be so impressive, “normal” people are blown away by it.

Oh sorry no no I used 219*B*
Not C
High CRI but less lumens it is not brighter then a stock lattice bright SRK clone (you can score one of those with 3/4 LEDs for $15-17 )

sorry, i read it wrong (ie: read b but my brain said c when replying) totally new to this but had heard 219 something was a much better tint.

thanks

Well it is my understanding these 219Bs have a high CRI (showing colors as in sunlight) and they were cheap the 219C is much more expensive and can cope with more amps. Just replacing the LEDs gave me a nice mod and the light is not build for optimal cooling so the cooler driven B suited me well just a simple change of LEDs.