Elfeland Store in AliExpress - Closed?

P S - This was the first dispute I’ve ever filed anywhere, and found it interesting that they “officially” responded to the dispute by saying that the goods had been shipped so they wouldn’t refund my money, but sent me a message outside the dispute that they would refund my money in full if I closed the AE dispute.

It’s amazing how many suppliers try that one on.

Good that you didn’t fall for it :+1:

Not close a dispute, and just read what the time limits are, AliExpress will act according so do not expect action in one day if they say the vendor has 10 to respond :wink:

When Simon did work on his store there were no products for a while and then they came back.

I was under the impression Elfeland was Banggood.
The things I got there were good (among it a S70s) but it took really long to get here.

Wow, that dispute process was not a nice move :expressionless:
Well, I thought that due to the amount and kind of products they had (including some of BLF editions) they might be good, but I now perceive they may not be that good.
I wanted to order some things from there, but I guess I’ll shift my focus to BG or other stores that may have it!

Still, I guess it’s good to share these experiences about shopping experiences on stores that, being good or not so good or bad, can be useful for other members.
I normally don’t mind risking when buying from these stores, specially if the amount of money is not that big. But I’ll definitely pay more attention about the feedback costumers give :wink:

Yeah, I’ve fallen for the seller asking to close a dispute and got no product and no refund, after that I barely pay attention to que seller’s response to disputes as they are almost always denying a refund. Just reject and wait for AE to step in, doing that I never had any trouble with refunds (except waiting 60 days in case I really wanted the product and repurchased with the refund money)

The rest of my order mentioned above arrived yesterday. So no problems here as far as this vendor fulfilling my orders.

The store is back again!! :money_mouth_face: