(Email is coming with tracking )Discussion Thread.-- 1st BLF Titanium flashlight with tritium.

Circle of drill hits= if you look at the light from the bezel end, the trit holes are in a circle. Repeating this circle in the clip would dress up the clip by repeating an element already present. This is just good design strategy. Just for consistency I would make them the same number of holes. I totally agree that this is Rey’s baby and ultimately he will do what he thinks is best. My input is worth exactly what it costs me and is only intended as what I think are positive suggestions for good design not as “build it my way or count me out”. I’m in regardless of how the clip turns out.

It seemed to me that while the host design was set the clip design was not, hence my continued efforts to nudge it. :stuck_out_tongue: Have a nice day.

Understand what it is now. Very good idea, and seems many people prefer it other than the cutouts.

I will check, but no promise.

Clip is made of metal sheet by punching. There is a molding,which is the majority cost.

Only slight mod is ok.

Cool. Thanks so much Rey. So 9 small holes in a circle seems to be the suggestion. Though fewer would work too. Great ideas. Simple and easy.

Thanks for checking Rey. Just trying to bring an element from the light to the clip so they look made for each other. On any other host this wouldn’t matter but this isn’t any other host, it’s a BLF REYLIGHT.

The cutouts, we'd better keep it the same. Pizza in 5.

About the 1st bending, I asked for a more smooth one,because it has better fitness with the flashlight body.

Otherwise, it is so sharp that we will see some gap. IMO,we keep it the same.

Here some pictures of Rey`s proto type I have in hand!

Sorry if this has already been asked, but is it possible to buy just the triple copper pill? I would like one for an S2+, I can’t afford the whole titanium light.

The new pill might not fit S2+. (not tried yet) We shrink the 26mm to 25mm,remember? So is the inner size.

I can send you a prototype pill though, it can fit, but it has 3 holes. one bigger middle and 2 smaller sides.

If you don't mind this, just PP me 2$ for the shipping.

Yes I don’t mind the extra 2 holes. I’ll send PM

Any more spare pills?

I'm sorry, the prototype is no more available, just one.

Edit: I will check the new pill on S2+(18350). to see if it fits or is there something we can do to make them fit.

Thanks! It’s great if it can fit but understandable if not.

2 good news + 1 news + 1 bad news updated in OP.

Drilling 2 semi-holes in pill for tweezers is hard, it can harm the threads very easily.

Use fingers to thread the pill into the head, and then retainer ring to fix the driver, is that ok?

Cut slots into the threads of the pill. This works much better

Btw. Any extra triple pills to sell? Is it loose inside the convoy?

Just holes in the brass ring will work to screw the pill in, but not when screwing the pill out again, it will just loosen the driver. But never mind, I will do the holes myself, or make a groove in the underside of the pill with a hacksaw.

Did you mean this cut? Not doable on softer copper. too much cutting burr.

It works fine in convoy. I'd like to make another extra batch if it reaches 50pcs.

Price is 5$,without tracking, or shipped with Ti host sharing the tracking.

When screwing out the pill, press the driver, then tweezers the retainer.

I have 2 sinner lights with copper pills. They are slotted like that.