(Email is coming with tracking )Discussion Thread.-- 1st BLF Titanium flashlight with tritium.

Original thought is: in the 9 raindrops of the head.

in position 1--4--7. put 3pcs 12*2mm trits. considering about the thickness. it might not work.

Smaller trits are fine. 1.5x6 etc. Many options.

Rey,

maybe we should revisit the spec to see where the group wants it to go.

The way I see it we have some options to get numbers($$:money_mouth_face: on (I still have not seen costs) but I am sure the machine shop has provided you with $$$ for at least the prototype provided.

How much for:

1x26650? 2x26650?
what is the difference (and totals) between/and for the trits and non trit (maybe when folks see the price difference then it will be dropped from the prefered spec.) or not?
how much for the parts of the 3 size lego build? $=18350?, $=18500?, $=18650?
how much for a copper head instead of Ti?

Once we get some numbers then I am confident that the group can get behind the sweet spot. Asking about prefered specs (excluding cost) and we all want an OL Ti 2-Mile liquid/fan cooled 12x XHP70 x 12(18650) etc etc light. When asked whats the budget for the project the spec changes very quickly.

Remimber the objective of the exercise is/was to get as many sold as possible otherwise I suspect the $$$ will not be in the sperit or letter of a “budget” light.

My $.02

Thinking about changing the raindrops into fins, with drilled holes to fit trits.

Unique and slick, nice. Only the second picture is showing for me.

I only see one picture. Needs a bit more (ridges?) so that it’s not too slippery. Does look very nice tho.

yes, more fins.maybe all way down the head

battery tube with corn knurling. tail with trits too.

Would love to see some pictures. Sounds nice. Don’t need the entire head covered in ridges but await your picture or sketch.

the closer it looks to this the better :wink: I am a big fan of trits on a metal tail switch button like your previous pic.

Yes. If it was like a haiku I’d buy several. :slight_smile:

That 2nd picture looks nice, I’d certainly lean towards something along those lines, compared to the 1st picture, which IMO looks ridiculous :open_mouth:

What is that second picture in post 384? Wasn't really interested until I saw that pic.

This is what I usually see in post 384:

But if I tweak the image URLs, I can actually see 'em!

8)

I still don’t see the first one…

Okay, I uploaded them to my image hosting site.

Here's the first one:

And the second one:

sorry. the pic did show at first. Thanks for re-posting it.

The first one is a pimped sunwayman v10r ti. Probably around $800-1000 for that one. I like the second one with some knurling or ridges in the body.

My brain can’t even comprehend that many trits.

Those trits are epic! :evil:

Don't need too many.

how about 6-9 6*1.5mm in the head? and only 1 in the tail button.

not expensive at all.