(Email is coming with tracking )Discussion Thread.-- 1st BLF Titanium flashlight with tritium.

9 seems to be the best option. by reducing it, there will be too much distance between the holes.

Insert trits in the 1-4-7 position.(2 holes between 2 trits)

or 1.2-4.5-7.8 (1 hole between 2 trits)

BTY,we might split the orders,which means we can also engrave logo for other sites.

haha.. sure... but GIMP is going bad on me.. somehow the fonts dont change

edit:

but the more choices, the more difficult! the more choice the more opinions ;)

Sorry you have misunderstood me. I’m not referring to the trit slots. They are fine. I’m referring to the cooling fins.

@ ChibiM Don't worry, I can also do it later.

@LSX ah, Sorry for that. I think we should reduce one fin on the top to fit the logo. It depends.

My vote would be to reduce the cooling fins by 2 or 3 at least. But I will wait and see.

how about this match font?

Edit:It might not show well on the flashlight, too small.

Sorry, I don’t like that.

Pending what the final design looks like, if some of us aren’t happy with it, will it be possible to order it without any engraving?

Even without is fine... just thought it to be more exclusive... simple,not too many bells and whistles.

no engraving is fine.

IMO, the light is born in (and for) BLF, it should have something related,with honor and memory.

yes, just like the other BLF lights.. and this is a little more special!!

I like these. And I agree, too many choices means no actual decision.

QUOTE:but the more choices, the more difficult! the more choice the more opinions ;)

QUOTE:I like these. And I agree, too many choices means no actual decision. [/quote]

Can't agree anymore.

Rey, I already signed up for one in the order thread, but all of a sudden I'm worried about waterproof-ness of the tail, because a metal tail-cap causes an extra challenge for waterproofing. I may have missed some details elsewhere in this thread, but can you show (preferably with pictures) how the tail section looks like on the inside?

This pic should vanish your worry.

thanks! the picture is not completely conclusive to me but if you say that my worries will vanish, that promise works for me too :bigsmile:

Is there a rubber boot under the metal button?

following this one…

yes, there is.

you serious?