Emergency Situation.

I know when I’m going to need TP… once per day. You can set a clock to my bowel movements :smiley:
/toomuchinformation

yeah but in an emergency situation you never know what weird events will transpire and throw off your internal clock

the last thing you want is to have a poo rush in the middle of a traffic jam with no TP

IVE BEEN THERE BEFORE

#waywaywaytoomuchinfo

Good point, just got back from putting a spare roll in each vehicle.
Or, follow Dale’s advice and wear two pairs of socks. :smiley:
/waywaywaywaywaytoomuchinfo

this thread is so full of win.

Lol… Sometimes things go awry on the golf course. Thank god for thick vegetation & golf towels. Certainly glad I’m not a grounds keeper.

I know a guy that has a half-roll in his golf bag. He keeps denying that he learned that from personal experience. :smiley:

You would need the smallest flashlight with very low mode for the maximum run time, AAA EDC keychain light and I add my Ultrafire 502b, small tactical flashlight with 5 modes (SOS and strobe are REALLY useful in this case) and a very useful side clip.

You can’t grab much in emergency so take the most food/water you can and sleeping bag. A BOB bag can save your life.

An inexpensive emergency candle can be be made like this.
Go to your local dollar store and buy a jar of petrolium jelly. Get a candle of some sort, the best being 1/2 to 1 inch thick. Stick the candle into the jar of petrolium jelly so that the top of the candle is even with the level of the jelly. Light the candle.
This will burn for a very long time and will cost you just over a dollar. If the jelly jar is clear or light colored, the whole jar will glow adding extra light.

That’s a good tip chidwack. Petroleum jelly has many uses.

It gets ordered in 55 gallon drums round this house… LOL >)

Do you swim in it? wait, don’t answer that.

I’ve been through a few major storms. The last couple included over a week with no power and we have left a few times when it was too dangerous. If I have to leave, an old LD20 gets the most use. The AA lights are easy to carry and use day after day IMO. Cheap head lamps are very nice too. Simple lights with low modes go with me. Maybe a HD2010 and a 4D LED Maglite as a low profile club. One of my diesel trucks has a high rise shell on the back, so I can haul the generator, major camping gear, water, fuel etc. So far, I’ve been able to get by mostly with good quality AA’s but, I do carry a bag full of options. I carry a supply of AAA, AA, D, and 18650’s with the ability to recharge. Plus my truck is a rolling amateur radio station.

I mainly grab my 80 liter back pack that can haul all my camping gear, survival gear, some food and clothes for an extended time away. Then I have day packs for other things. We came close to loosing the house a couple years ago when a large tornado hit, neighbors homes were lost. We had over $40K in damage, almost $60K over 10 years ago when a tree went through the living room. But, so far the roof has stayed on enough to stay kinda dry during the “events”…

If its really bad, I can cut my gear down to a single back pack and go on foot. Haven’t needed to do that so far…. :slight_smile:

zebralight H51 w

and a straight tube 18650 ..

like a convoy s2 or xaiozhi with a moonlight mode

And the ability to recognize poison ivy…

A friend of mine and his girlfriend were at Balboa Park in San Diego and went for some, uhhh, nooky down by the brooky. They did it in a bed of poison ivy. Spent several days in the hospital. Apparently poison ivy where the sun don’t shine is quite an experience… made the doctor puke.

someone elses I hope!

I’ll grab my double Skyray SR5 p60 hosts, one with xml and another one with nichia 219 emitter. bright, can throw and efficient yet light and small…

In an emergency, I’d take my AK-47….

The Flashlight from TFire. What were you thinking ??? LOL

When you absolutely, positively have to kill every motherf*cker in the room? Hehe…AK –47… Accept no substitutes…. Pulp Fiction

Right now haven't had power for 4 hours or so. Got the a8 close at hand and slacker radio blasting over my soundfreaq

And the fiance has the crelant 7g2cs