Emisar 21700!!!

The topic did not die, but went in a different direction: in the discussion of other lamps …
I remember I set out to try and upgrade my D4V2, but I was literally missing a couple of mm. in diameter and 5 mm in length … There was a hope to bore the tube under the SANYO NCR2070C, but it made little sense, besides, the fasteners in the lid under the lace prevented from doing this.
I think you can make D4V2.21700 just by slightly lengthening the tube and increasing the diameter of the threads (by 2mm). The lanterns will be almost indistinguishable …
But it looks like Henku Emisar is no longer interested, he creates some kind of bells, and changes metals on old models … :neutral_face:

Proton Master + Lux-Perpetua

Thank you for your answers.

Based on your answers, I will probably go for SST-20, more lumens, less heat.

Nice! I have a D4SV2 with the Neutral White - SST20 4000K 95CRI
and is indeed powerful!

I wonder if you could get 2000K E21A on CH2? That might be a sweet combo

I never had deep red. Maybe, I will go for this option.

Is it possible that both channels are active at the same time?

Is it worth buying XP-L HI V3 for 20 $ more?

Thanks

I love deep red. I have it on CH2 for two of my 9.3’s. You can only activate CH1 or CH2, not both… To the best of my knowledge

I have two. Excellent but heat up very quickly.

I received my Noctigon K9.3 : E21 2000K + SST Deep Red :smiley:

This flashlight is smaller than I thought; the finish is impeccable as always with Hank
It is much more floody than I thought on channel 1.
Deep red is very intense.

Did you know a diffuser that would fit this flashlight ?

I love that light. I use it all the time indoors…. :slight_smile: I’m sure someone can advise on a diffuser

I sure would. I love the side switch and the form factors.