Emisar 21700!!!

really? not the jedi mall?

Может быть 9диодов для флуда и 3 каких нибудь осрама для метания,но то что на 1*21700 я думаю это точно,явно не 3*21700 это слишком большой.

Maybe 9 diodes for flooding and 3 of some kind for throwing, but the fact that at 1 * 21700 I think this is for sure, clearly not 3 * 21700 is too big.

translate via Google

Maybe 9 diodes for flooding and 3 of some kind for throwing, but the fact that at 1 * 21700 I think this is for sure, clearly not 3 * 21700 is too big.

9x W1/W2 ?

An “electronic zoomie” with 3 spot emitters and 9 flood emitters, ramping between modes would be interesting. Not sure how this would be executed? I am guessing it would require a custom MCPCB? Maybe a central triple behind one of the bigger spot LEDiL optics, with 9 more mule emitters in a ring around it?

What about 9 emitters and 3 different colors of this new flashlight.

Simple but correct. :smiley:

Mr. Hank, when Will we get more info?

what if its just a new light being released on march 9th…LOL

If I get my chance to dream, I’d say a triple triple with three ccts and bbl hugging ramping

With the same battery carrier as the K1,I'm going to throw my vote at something with 9 emitters possibly between 3 interchangeable heads.

E21a array?

Mr. Hank

Can you release more information?

Thank you

Hey Hank, I figured you might be reading this at some point, so I’d like to say sorry that us folk over on Reddit kind of caused your site to get overloaded.

Hopefully you don’t get too swamped with work due to the massive unexpected spike in interest for your K1. Maybe you’ll make a nice extra chunk of profit from some new customers though. :slight_smile:

Still anxiously awaiting more details!

We have expended our site capacity, welcome more visiting, it’s always nice to see new customers.

We need more information :(. Still try to figure out what 90.3 could mean.

As I can see, Hank is ignoring us. :wink:
He answered only to Klayking.

My guess is it’s a flashlight with 12 emitters behind TIR optics; with 3 in the center, and 9 in an outer ring, but in two channels. So you could have say 9 high power low CRI LEDs, with 3 high CRI E21A, and switch based on the task. Or a configuration I’d love to see: 9 E21As with 3 red SST20 LEDs.

What would be really cool is if each of the 3 extra LEDs could be different. Then you could have a red, green, and UV LED. Although that would require a fair bit of work on the driver software, and a more complex PCB.

Playing hard to get.

I’d guess it has 9leds and supports 3 different heads ?
They’ve never used a “.” in their model names to hint what kind of feature it could mean

Maybe we can get a estimated release date?

This is a bit close.
9 LEDs in the center, 3 LEDs in the outer.
2 channels, separate control, so that you can have different LEDs in the two channels, and switch between them any time you want. It’s like carrying two flashlights into one package.