Emisar D3AA is available now

Each of those optics is 35mm so a total height of 100mm only for optics then because each has it’s own threaded bezel (way better than a bezel that needs screws, no comparison) that adds around 8mm more per each optic, results around 130mm by 43mm head, so just a bit smaller than RS80 (25mm smaller height), by no means a MINI. I would not consider RS80 small by any means with a total weight of almost 1kg of flashlight (900grams including cells), the RS80GT is even better with a weight of 1.25kg including cells.

Very nice! What numbers are you getting?

I’d prefer like a 25mm optic.

Hi Hank! When can we expect the DM 1.12 to hit the store? Will it have usbc charging?

The D4SV2 with 26800 tube feels great in hands, it would be nice to have one for the K1 too! :cowboy_hat_face:

Random showerthought, I know it’s a pipedream given Hank’s preference and orientation towards larger high power lights, but a 14500 scale D4 would be a treat.

Source some signature red mini-triple MCPCBs and use the same triple optic that Lumintop used in the FWAA or source the maker to do a narrower spot optic, and have the design be literally a shrunken down D4V2 with some design alterations to make up for the size differential, or maybe even use current on hand parts like switch boots/rings/pcbs to lower BOM for fab. A captive pocket clip would be a treat.

one can dream

Im dreaming of a 21700 D4 here! :smiley:

Single emitter is preferable IMO, the FWAA is too floody, it’s better with flat lens/dedomed LEDs but still very floody.

Aside from that, yes that would be nice.

I received a message from Hank saying that the regular shipping does not work to Netherland,

would you please consider to pay $25 for the FedEx shipping?

I don’t know what to think of that, i think it’s pretty expensive, anyone familiar with that?

I know mixglo I Taiwan has similar issues. 25-30 USD to ship to Sweden… guess it’s the ’rona doing its thing.

i had been hoping for the last few months Hank would make something along the lines of the YLP Unicorn / S2r Baton- single emitter, 18650 (or 14500!), TIR optic (or even SMO/OP reflector), CC driver, tail switch pocket light.

either that, or Please make a 21700 KR1. A 21700 KR1 would make that light even more so the best pocket thrower on the market!

or, I'm voting for JaredM's KR4S, with Ledil Angie optic.

Must be something new. Hank shipped my DM11 on the 13th of Januari to the Netherlands. It did not arrive yet, tracking shows it is at the customs.

Hey have y’all seen this DM11 smooth tube group buy, could be very doable if enough people jump!

Hank, any idea of when the DM 1.12 will be released and if B35AM or Xhp35 will be available as an option? Thanks

Where do you live in the Netherlands?

I’m quite near the border to Venlo in Germany. If it is near, you could order to my place and come pick it up, or I will ship it to you via DHL fo 14€

Curious what the lead time is when placing an order? I placed an order the Jan 6th, so my digital order is lost and impossible to check on the website. Still haven’t received a notification with tracking, so I’m a starting to get a tiny bit worried. Not in a hurry at all, just want to make sure this is normal.
Nevermind! What a surprise! A few hours after posting this, my order arrived :smiley:

Who are you referring to?
I just paid 25 usd for the FedEx shipping , ans received it two days ago, very happy with the rosyness of the 219b’s :wink:

I seem to remember reading an announcement/rumor (?) about a Noctigon/ Emisar headlamp a few weeks ago. Is there anything new here?

Unpack new DM11, stick in a battery and wow, pictures don’t do justice to the beautiful effect the aux LEDs have in combination with the TIR lens. Very very nice!

DM11 26800 tube is coming! With traditional knurling too! Hooray!

Hank, thank you so much! Will this tube work on the upcoming DM1.12 as well? Source