Emisar D3AA is available now

Looks great. Will dm11 be available in that white or any new colors?

Thank you Hank look forward to its release.

Yes, there will be SBT90.2 option, but the SBT90.2 LED is currently out of stock.

Awesome! I am really excited for this release - the DM11 is already really great, with the floody channel this might be the ultimate outdoor flashlight (SBT90.2 + 219b or 519a would be insane!)

What’s the starting price for this light going to be?

I like it. I feel like a multi-cell version would help balance the big head and help provide max power. But driver would have to support it. I look forward to seeing more and ordering this one.

Jackson said it would be $128.95.
Looks like it’ll be a fun torch, for sure. With the surround LEDs, I would it expect it to be a superb indoor light as well if so desired.

Thanks for the update Hank, looking great! Will both channels be able to have FET enabled depending on the emitters? For example, on a sbt90.2 / LH351D combo. or a sbt90.2/519A combo.?

Info found on reddit: “Green and black will be available in the 1st run. Stonewhite will be available on a later date. Base price will be under $130 and yes these are dual channel and the channel 2 (thrower) will have the DM11 optic and will be available with the SBT90.2 emitter!“

Reddit info, didn’t hear that from Hank.

I love the stone white. I’m gonna have to get one, thinking W2 for throw with 219b or other high CRI for flood.

That is the tricky part.
The driver has one channel with FET, not both.
So, if you choose the non-SBT90.2 LED in the center, the center LED will be constant current only, and the 12 LEDs will be
linear+FET.
If you choose the SBT90.2 LED in the middle, then the FET is for the SBT90.2 LED, and the 12 LEDs will be with
linear current of 12A without FET.
LH351D and 519A LEDs do not fit the small optic.

Very excited for this new release Hank! Any update when it will be for sale?

OK, I was wondering how that would all work. Thank you!

It’s on already! :money_mouth_face:

Got my order in White W2 6000k and SST20 6500k

I know most of you will question why, i like cool light rather than warm please dont hate me, I am just a little different…

Same here buddy

Interesting design but it will be another buy-test-cannot store in pocket-sell model that will circulate Reddit ...

Me:wears coats all year;)

Good to know in advance, I thought 63mm bezel fits easily in pockets :smiley:

Really cool light and I love the colors. Can we PLEASE get these colors for the KR4. I would be all over those!

Just want to make sure - does this new light fit the 26800 battery?

If you include the 26800 battery tube option then yes it does.