Emisar D3AA is available now

And except the M43 :wink:
The way the picture looks, I assume buttontops.

1 Thank

What is the expected release date of the M44?
Approximate price?

Thank you

Kind regards

M44 works with both flat top and button top 18650 batteries, as soon as they are unprotected.

8 Thanks

In my Manker MK37 the battery “serializer”/adapter looks the same and it works perfectly fine with flat top VTC6s :slight_smile:

2 Thanks

Thank you Hank! I too am curious of a Date and Price estimate?!! Im very excited about this one!

1 Thank

So what’s for sure being discontinued when this comes out? Or soon after. Everything on sale right now? Except the d1 I guess.

1 Thank

DM1.12 is getting discontinued once the stock runs out, I would assume the D18 probably will too, maybe also the K9.3
Even the D1v2 might be getting discontinued, I can’t see it being very profitable at such a low price, especially if Hank releases a 18350 tube for the series-K lights.

1 Thank

The D18 says “clearance sale” on the listing so that one’s a definite, while I emailed and asked about the DM1.12 - didn’t specifically ask about the K9.3 but I feel that’s a way less popular light than the DM1.12 which kind of superseded it in its intended role so it’d be extremely surprising if that one wasn’t and the DM1.12 was.

The regular DT8 also is in clearance sale, I guess because the DT8K has made it obsolete in every format other than 18350.

The smart thing with the D1v2 at that sales price is you don’t get free shipping unless you buy some other little stuff you might not need to make up the $7 difference, option a pricier emitter, or buy more than one light.

What the D1 needs is some aux lights like the some modders have put into similar lights

4 Thanks

What CCT is it? Looks interesting, even if a bit less rosy.

It’s discontinued but I found it is available on aliexpress from the “shenzhen silver ingot technology” seller.
So far there I’ve been told there is 4000k 2 step 80cri (MTGBEZ-40H-NO-BOH) and 2700k 4 step 80cri (MTGBEZ-27F-JO-BOH), if I am decoding the bin codes correctly.

4000k was tested to be around Ra75 3800k and DUV 0.0030 (not too bad for the 2 step bin) with healthy output of 811lm at 1A. Would probably make for a nice swap into a D1v2.

0.7A

3 Thanks

I didn’t meassure CCT yet but it does look rosy for sure.
Here’s comparisson with FC40 5500k.

8 Thanks

Gotta love the hexagonal shape of the MT-G2 light-emitting area. Looks like it has a bit of green on the edges of the hotspot but that might be an artifact of the auto white-balance, looks overall pretty nice.

Hopefully it fits the reflector of a B35AM D1v2 without drilling the hole to be bigger, going to see if I can build one now that they’re on sale.

It is more of my !@#$ Iphone 7
In reality looks bloody amazing

1 Thank

In that case, I’ll have to order 4000k and 5000k to see which I like more. Hopefully it is like yours :slight_smile:

1 Thank

+1 for round, I really don’t dig squarish lights :slight_smile:

I have a DW4 & a DT8 with 519a dedomed (2700K and 5500K)

I check the firmware: it is the 134 for both flashlights which is emisar-d4sv2-219.

If I’m right 219 firmware is half FET.

Should my flashlights support full FET, especially the DT8 with eight 519a?

I can’t find the latest firmware, is it available?

I guess anduril.2023-05-30.emisar-2ch.hex might worked but it will be full FET.

I am also looking for latest firmware versions for K9.3 TintRamp FET and without FET.

I use it in K9.3 (E21 2000K + SST 20 Deep RED so without FET) and my DM1.12 with XPL for both channels with FET for the flood.

I can’t find them I guess I have to wait.

Thank in advance

My D4K 519a has KR4-FET firmware (0211), it will probably work fine if they are single-channel and 519a.

emisar-2ch doesn’t use the FET at all.

65% (for single channel).

Is this a dual channel or a single channel LED mix?

Any news about Nichia 719A here? I saw some tests on reddit where guys found out that 719a power maximum is 2.5 amps, I think it’s a great option for Hanks boost driver with its 2A per led.
Does anyone know if it will be compatible with these LEDs?