Emisar D3AA is available now

I’ve seen some very green SST-20 4000K but if you get the FA3 tint, it’s actually on or slightly above the BBL at low currents and below the BBL at high currents. The SST-20 4000K FA3 bin that came with my Fireflies E07 is the best SST-20 4000K I’ve seen. I believe Hank is now using the FA3 despite he was previously using the above BBL bins.

EDIT I guess it’s 100 percent nothing worry about actually. Enjoy your brass lights without worry, friends.

Straight from OSHA.

“Lead (except for certain organic lead compounds not covered by the standard, such as tetraethyl lead) is not absorbed through your skin. When lead is scattered in the air as a dust, fume or mist it can be inhaled and absorbed through you lungs and upper respiratory tract.”

Dear Canada customers.

Many of our orders shipped on March and April to Canada are stuck in these two status below,

2020-05-22 16:08 CAYVR / Despatched to overseas
2020-05-10 16:05:00 CAYVR / Despatched to overseas

According to our experience, they are not lost, they only need longer time to arrive.
We fully understand your frustration. If you think you can not wait more, please file the paypal dispute, otherwise, please kindly wait longer.

We have lately changed the shipping method to Canada from Middle of April, and the shipping is much faster now.
Thanks for your support.

Canadian customer here. I placed 3 orders at the end of March/beginning of April and this happened to me.

It took three months, but recently all 3 orders arrived safe and sound!

I placed another order June 15th that went MUCH more smoothly. I still haven’t received it yet, but the problem seems to be on this end, it’s been in Canada for a while.

Edit: Received this one today!

Yes, I noticed that as well.

There are some brass alloys that do not contain lead. They are a bit more expensive and slightly harder to machine.

Anyone that fishes is probably at far more risk of lead exposure TBH.

I agree. I have many SST-20 4000k lights. I’ll probably end up swapping most, but the FA3 in my KR4 is fantastic even at low currents. It got even better (noticeably) when I polished the AR coating from the lens.

Thanks for the notification for that Hank, I’m one of the Canadians with two orders stuck in that limbo, so hearing something is reassuring.

Interesting. Ive just ordered 4 new lights from Hank and i did get a spare quad board with SST20 3000k installed as i wanted to try it.
Do you know if the 3000k he has is any good? Kind of wishing i had seen these 4000k. The last multi sst20 i got was my FW21 and overtime its seemed more green the more Nichia lights i built :stuck_out_tongue:

I finally deomed some LH351D 4000k yesterday and swapped out the FW21, im much happier. A bit less green and WAAAY more output than the SST20.
I like my SST20 ROT66 G2, but not for the tint :smiling_imp:

I have a D4V2 with this LEDs. Tint is yellow. Ok for me, but not great. Green is usually not dominant at this color temperature. With more red in it, the tint goes to orange. I have a XM-L2 at 3000K that looks very orange in contrast. E21A at 3000K is a whole different thing qualitywise. So, the 3000K SST-20 is not the best 3000K LED of all times, but it is certainly not bad either. A bad 4000K SST-20 can be much worser.

Probably been asked before, but I couldn’t see it sorry - will there be a d4sv2 in brass? or possibly ti/copper or is it going to be limited to the D4V2 only?.

Hank does the KR 18350 tube allow use of lanyard ring? Is this new for the TI? I don’t think my KR4 Alu makes contact in 18350 form with lanyard ring installed. I wish it did.

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

The Ti version 18350 does allow to use the lanyard ring, but the aluminum version does not allow to use the lanyard ring. The pictures on the site show it all.

Amazing! Although this flashlight hobby is taking a life of its own…

You should offer copper head as option on standard (alumium) KR4 and D4v2.

The copper head is so heavy I bet you could find someone to trade you tubes

Oh drat, that Ti makes my alu obsolete :person_facepalming:

Erm, what are shipping rates to Germany currently? :blush: :smiley: